Reviews for Harry Potter and The Alchemist's Code
Light Gaia Spawn chapter 2 . 3/29
OH MY CHAOS HARRY CAN USE FRIGGIN ALCHEMY! :O
kyubbi lover 98 chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
Update soon please I love this story
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
love this, please continue
tavin93 chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
Ah why did you have to stop. this was a really good story I wish you had continued it. These are the kind of stories I like. The one where harry finds out about alchemy or ninjutsu and learns it himself and not where the author take characters from various animes and put them in the harry potter universe.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
Don't forget us readers! Can't wait to see what's next!
Shadowwyng chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
I wonder if Harry's magic core is helping(somewhat)to provide the power needed for the transmutations.
Thespurgin chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
darn. this looks dead by it's so interesting...
Darkth Shadow chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
This is a good story, hope to read more soon.
Awinarock chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
I always find it strange that so many authors have Wizards being polite to goblins that the goblins are shocked at being thanked. A society is made up of many unique and diverse individuals, even one as insulated the Wizarding World appears to be in Britain in HP, so it would stand to reason that while a Wizard being polite to goblins is rare, it's not seen as pant-crapping incident when a Wizard thanks a goblin.
alia00 chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
it's a very good fic
NightWithMoon chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
Ok... so the idea is interesting, and there's definitely lots of potential... But reading this I get the feeling that your rushing through the writing haphazardly. Also tell the story in a continuous timeline, the flashbacks are rather annoying as all your doing is shuffling the contents of the chapter.
SquiggytheMage chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
interesting and want more story!
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
What will happen next
Kakazu chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
I really love this story. When are you going to add more chapters?
Kakazu chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Now if only that stuff happened in real life. Kids could have a lot of fun.