Reviews for Harry Potter and The Alchemist's Code
the little edward chapter 6 . 7/31
Please update and if you don't I will just try to mak a story somewhat like it
TheFatController chapter 6 . 4/15
Just read this fic for the first time. Really enjoyed it but noticed you haven't updated in 5 years :( If you ever decide to continue it you have a fan in me.
LordRahl80 chapter 5 . 2/17
By blow his relatives away with his amazing alchemy I was actuliy thinking make Vernon explode ro turn him to stone, you know blow away like the mafia woud say it.
Byakugan789 chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
Please for the love of all you hold dear don't pull that bullshit. If flamel made the FMA series then what Harry has been doing is either advanced wandless transfiguration or alchemy like the old man used to make his stone. They are NOT two separate types of energy. Best you can argue without looking like a fool is a mental block because they're totally different philosophies and methods of using magic.

Also, there is nothing in canon that says or even suggests that transfiguration revert themselves after a period of time or when the magic is used up, fades or is disrupted. It's actually stated to be the opposite where every reversed transfiguration is preceded by one of the characters, usually a teacher, waving their wand over the thing.
The whole lapsing, fading reversing transfigurations is entirely fanon; a limiter set in because authors and fans couldn't rationalize why such an obviously overpowered branch of magic wasn't seen as the be all end all application to every problem unless it was like the movies where when the evil curse ends things go back to normal and 'everything the badman did' is undone.
Such HPFanon BS is also not how FMA either the anime or manga work either. All alchemical effects are permanent unless acted on once more.
Cesium Amber chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
OH MY CHAOS HARRY CAN USE FRIGGIN ALCHEMY! :O
kyubbi lover 98 chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
Update soon please I love this story
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
love this, please continue
tavin93 chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
Ah why did you have to stop. this was a really good story I wish you had continued it. These are the kind of stories I like. The one where harry finds out about alchemy or ninjutsu and learns it himself and not where the author take characters from various animes and put them in the harry potter universe.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
Don't forget us readers! Can't wait to see what's next!
Shadowwyng chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
I wonder if Harry's magic core is helping(somewhat)to provide the power needed for the transmutations.
Thespurgin chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
darn. this looks dead by it's so interesting...
Darkth Shadow chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
This is a good story, hope to read more soon.
Awinarock chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
I always find it strange that so many authors have Wizards being polite to goblins that the goblins are shocked at being thanked. A society is made up of many unique and diverse individuals, even one as insulated the Wizarding World appears to be in Britain in HP, so it would stand to reason that while a Wizard being polite to goblins is rare, it's not seen as pant-crapping incident when a Wizard thanks a goblin.
alia00 chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
it's a very good fic
NightWithMoon chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
Ok... so the idea is interesting, and there's definitely lots of potential... But reading this I get the feeling that your rushing through the writing haphazardly. Also tell the story in a continuous timeline, the flashbacks are rather annoying as all your doing is shuffling the contents of the chapter.