Reviews for Mexico Calling
Gail Cregg chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Very the last line.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
This is a perfectly logical explanation for an unexplained event. It could certainly have happened this way. Personally, I have visions of Abby going to Gibbs house and going through his stuff and finding a phone number for Mike Franks, not knowing exactly what it is, but with her own investigative skills figures it out.

Your version is much more plausible, though. I like it. Glad you wrote it and glad I read it.

caryn1011 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
This was an intriguing way of looking at the way Abby got Gibbs' number in Mexico. I like this version alot. Great story.
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Amazing oneshot! Loved it :)
dg101 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Lovely fic,like you.:)
Spooky Foxx chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Excellent story. I hope there is more coming very soon.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Excellent! Very well done. And it answers a question I didn't even know I had.
STLFAN chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Nicely done.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
it was a good chapter thank you
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I can so picture Abby in this story - a wonderful presentation.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Now this is a totally in character story, both both of them. And so plausible within the reality the show set up it kind of took my breath away.

Tini chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Aw, poor Abby, so sad!

Great story, I really enjoyed it.

Eliza-angel chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Love it! YOu did a great job :)
Belker chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I loved it! Abby's ramblings about the team and her own feelings of (almost) betrayal was wonderful.

"Abby feels an unusual degree of protectiveness these days, a need to make sure that the rest of the team, at least, are still safe, and there"

That's our Abby! I liked the way she forced her hugs on the team to make them feel better.

Good job!