Reviews for Mexico Calling
Gail Cregg chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Very the last line.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
This is a perfectly logical explanation for an unexplained event. It could certainly have happened this way. Personally, I have visions of Abby going to Gibbs house and going through his stuff and finding a phone number for Mike Franks, not knowing exactly what it is, but with her own investigative skills figures it out.

Your version is much more plausible, though. I like it. Glad you wrote it and glad I read it.

Thanks,
caryn1011 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
This was an intriguing way of looking at the way Abby got Gibbs' number in Mexico. I like this version alot. Great story.
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Amazing oneshot! Loved it :)
dg101 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Lovely fic,like you.:)
Spooky Foxx chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Excellent story. I hope there is more coming very soon.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Excellent! Very well done. And it answers a question I didn't even know I had.
STLFAN chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Nicely done.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
it was a good chapter thank you
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I can so picture Abby in this story - a wonderful presentation.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Now this is a totally in character story, both both of them. And so plausible within the reality the show set up it kind of took my breath away.

YOU DID REAL GOOD!
Tini chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Aw, poor Abby, so sad!

Great story, I really enjoyed it.

Tini
Eliza-angel chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Love it! YOu did a great job :)
Belker chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I loved it! Abby's ramblings about the team and her own feelings of (almost) betrayal was wonderful.

"Abby feels an unusual degree of protectiveness these days, a need to make sure that the rest of the team, at least, are still safe, and there"

That's our Abby! I liked the way she forced her hugs on the team to make them feel better.

Good job!