Reviews for Playing With The Boys
justatvfan chapter 15 . 8/11/2012
yeah... TopGun was just on cable and I came across your story and found it intrigueing and I know its been over a year but I think you should continue! I'm intested to see what happens. lol!
GoonieGirl chapter 15 . 6/12/2011
Ha ha ha! Great chapters there! You really know how to have your characters speak in army/navy talk where as I am completely lost with that stuff. Never have been in the army and don't plan on ever being in it. Anyway it was great! Hope you update soon!
GoonieGirl chapter 11 . 6/1/2011
Loved it! It amazes me how many chapters you put up so quickly! Keep up the good work! Update soon!

-Gooniegirl
GoonieGirl chapter 8 . 5/30/2011
LOL! You make me roar with laughter! How Maverick is going to take this will be a hoot! I do have one question though. Is Maverick going to end up with Ashley in the end? Or does he end up with Angel (though he hasn't really met her yet)? I was just wondering if this is gonna turn romancey or is strictly a friendship fic. I honestly totally think Maverick and Ashley should hook up, but of course it's your decision! Please let me know what you decide! Loved it by the way!

-Gooniegirl
GoonieGirl chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
I absolutely loved it! You just have this way of writing that makes me keep coming back for more. If you were an author I swear your books would be devoured so quickly you'd barely have time to write another one! I started my own Top GUn story in this section called "My fool in a top gun uniform." I would love to get some feedback on it if you would look at it. Can't wait to read next chapter...

-Gooneigirl
GoonieGirl chapter 6 . 5/25/2011
Loved it! I started my Top gun story but it sucks dramaticly compared to yours. "ut after fidgeting with the radio, and blaming it on gremlins, flicking the headlights onto high beam when another car went past and trying to help Maverick drive, or rather play chicken with the oncoming traffic, we only veered off the road twice with his fighting back, I was relegated to the back seat. But that was fine by me. I could stick my hands over Maverick's eyes while he drove. For some reason he didn't like that and tended to yell quite a bit." Loved that part!
GoonieGirl chapter 5 . 5/21/2011
I love this story! Gave me a lot of inspiration for the story I plan on doing! Please update this story! I would love to read more!