Reviews for Evolve
Pixychick84 chapter 14 . 3/8/2014
Gah! Althgough I restraint myself form comenting as much on this one I loved it no less then the others. I thought it was adoribel and I loved the charicters/development etc. As I said befor I love your style and have no complaints whatsowever. Most everything I love most in a story is all here so well done! I am hoping i'll get to read you talked about update in Glimpses and sertinly would not coplain if you wrote a fourth sory to follow this one. Thank you so much for the read. I have a feeling after the says I have sent reading your work I shall find it rather hard to find a good replacment. :)
Pixychick84 chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
I love Urahara and Himejo's relationship to :) its so sweet!
Pixychick84 chapter 7 . 3/7/2014
Ah this is where I may be abel to help you out SEE he created how oh Hougaku? kaga.. You get the point (Hents why Gin was after him form what I could gather he was steeling powere form other shiname and he hapend to get ither soem of Rongikus or to near her fot Gins liking asn he swore to kill him form then on hents becomeign his right hadn man) ANY WHOO

So his huga.. thinguy was unstable so he wanted Kiske Uraharras one as his only craeted viserds, BUT that was on chiname if used on arnkar there is a chance that is would have had the same afects and it did say he was exoperimenting on arnakar also befor the espada came about SOO im gusiing they were there with his Hoga.. thingy and when he finaly aquired Urhahras more refined one and combined them it was jsut a powere up for him to make the key thingy to get to the soul king and fule his own powere/god/ego lust etc therfor the espada had been around longer then then newly foarmed and awuired Huga.. thingy...

Least thats my understanding... or guess
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I love Uriya he is halarious! And Awwwww Neil is so cute.
darkeyesgirl chapter 14 . 9/5/2013
love this couple really cute. thank you
xxAriehh chapter 14 . 7/23/2013
Gahhh I love it!
Neliel Sanji chapter 14 . 7/20/2013
Yipee... What a story, i love it.. The ever so tense blue haired devil succumbed to the sunshine childish happy Neliel hmm... who would have guessed things would turn out like that, hahahahahahaha... I guess no matter how hard headed a man is,he'll always bend to the will of a certain woman. As for Nnoitora /laughs sorta got use to calling him nnoitora instead of nnoitra/ i feel a bit bad,fine he was messed up and all but i still didnt want him to die,well he got what he wished for,though i think there's more to his constant wanting for a battle with Neliel; i think he liked her but doesn't want to admit it,so rather than let his feelings get the better of him and tell her,he decides to fight her, a rather messed up way of showing love if you ask me. Uryia and Himeko.. Hmm... I dont really know bt they seem rather too convinent i think i preferred the way things were between Ulquiorra and Orihime. So happy and excited about the whole Neliel and Grimmjow thing GIGGLES. Sorry i didn't post a review for glimpse.. I finished reading it rather late at night and could review it cause i was sleepy. Hey what about haribel ? Did Ginjo hand her a bouquet of severed limbs as a souvenir #laughs#. Poor tesla he lost his master. Oops getting late. I have to go, i was sad and angry earlier but after reading your piece i'm sorta happy now. Thanks
Xylenia chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
Absolutely loved your story, character development, writing style and sense of humour!
** Can just imagine a chibi Grimmjow picking out arms for Halibel's souvenir bouquet as red riding hood would pick out flowers for her grandmother.
Good luck for your future stories! c:
Xylenia chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
I shall hope that Isshin has never successfully executed the Kurosaki retina jab.
Xylenia chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
The image of Grimmjow hugging a plushie... I can't even...
Vivaire chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
Yay, happy ending! :D

Thank you for the entertaining, endearing, and laughter-filled read! I really admire the depth of characters you've given Hime, Uriya, Ginjo, and now Nel, as well as their grown-up parents. Your style of writing and sense of humor are the best!
Vivaire chapter 13 . 6/26/2013
Go Nel, finally defeating Noitra! Though oh no about Soul Society's tracking device D;
Vivaire chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
I'm on chapter 11, and why does Nel's reiatsu deplete so quickly? Is soul society or Urahara at fault...? :0
Vivaire chapter 3 . 6/26/2013