Reviews for After the Storm
SiriyBlack chapter 1 . 2/6
God that was beautiful! I lived in Gatlinburg for a couple years, the area is what I had pictured for this. It made a wonderful backdrop.
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
I love southern Harry!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Brava. Brava. Brava. Me liked
natsuki23 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Aw ! So sweet! I love it!
Alex chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
It may just be me, but the whole southern thing with Harry just was not working. But I enjoyed the story regardless :)
sweetandspice chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Love love . So good.
sghazalifard chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
He
LoveMeDead19 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
YES! I love stories about southern boys and your characterization of Harry as a southern boy was absolutely PERFECT! That's the way boys in the south are supposed to be...but their just not the same anymore :(

Great story though!
despoina chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Let him fuck him up the arse with a crusifix? You are sick ...
Kenn-chan chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I'm not usually one to like Harry being a dominant character; but this I loved. It was romantic and sweet as well as sexy. You really did a wonderful job!
DrarryLover chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Loved it :D i could just hear Harry's southern accent. The plot was amazing and new, i liked the differnet appraoch you took.
DemeRain chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
The blasphemy of ice tea. Well, at least Harry succeded in converting him by letting him take a sip of his "ice tea". Brilliant stuff. Thanks for sharing.
Butterfly1993 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Love it xD
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Greatt! (black look)
Alohamora-Obliviate chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This is well written and really sexy! I really like it! Have you thought about doing a longer romance of the same style? The whole story, with a different plot, but with the same setting? It would be awesome!