Reviews for Lessons In Love
Daisy chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
I really enjoyed reading it!Please carry on writing!You just stopped at the most interesting part!I know it's already 2014,but maybe you will find some time to finish)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Write some more
A reader chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
The story just stops... What happened? Very good story!
A reader chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
good job! (A reader, me again!) I like how you have paced the book with Rax's emotions.
A reader chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I dont have an account on fanfiction... (YET!) This is a great start to your story, I have read Love Lessons before, you nailed Rax's emotions, I feel like this was written by JW, i will comment again l8r!
mynameisenjolras chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
This is great! I love the book and it's intriguing to see Rax's point of view! Please carry on writing it! :3 *happy dance*
TikTakJabberJay chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
I like Love Lessons but it is 2012. Are you still working on this story?
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
awesome i love this fanfic update asap
Lady Lawson chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
This is a splendid story! I think you should do all future chapters as you did chapter 4- I prefer your slightly altered version. I love how you've portrayed Rax- kind of beaten and squished, if that makes any sense! Anyway, this is an awesome story- I can't wait to read more!
Cassy chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
Please update soon - this is a good story, but you've left it forever :(
Guest chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
why didnt you update this? :(
JA-9 chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
I love this! Please continue, its november 2010, pleeeease? :)
Prue's.apprentice chapter 4 . 10/30/2010
So you didn't bother reviewing then :(?

Awk it's a shame really i was really enjoying it and then BAM you havnt reviewed in nearly a year :'(

Please come back to this story...
elise8061 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
i love it, its really good!
Rosanna 3 chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
I love it :D Love Lessons is such a great book and you wrote from Rax's point of view beautifully! Please write the last chapters! :D