Reviews for At the end of all things
Snow White Griffin chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I love this pairing X3

This is such a sweet story. I also loved seeing them together at the end of the game.
Ryfee chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Lovely :)

I love this pairing so much 3
Juniper113 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
this was really good :D

I adore gwendolyn and oswald

best game ever i think...

I liked the detailing
Crazylobo chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This is superbly written! I did enjoy reading this. As another reviewer said, your writing adds an extra dimension to Oswald's thoughts than was suggested by the original game, and it is very much in-character. (YAY!)

I like how you suggested that the anxiety of watching Gwendolyn fight tired Oswald out and drained the last of his energy; I also like the little detail of Gwen's broken wings and Oswald's noticing it that you did not forget. :D Well done!
Turb0-mugen chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
So lovely! And your last line is perfect for ending the story and also gorgeous (even though when I finished the game it made me so sad 'cause they were the only ones remaining...)
Jamimlia chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
WOW! I love Odin Sphere too, and this is a great way to put that tragic moment into words. *Sniff*
skycomv2 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
its good, i liked how you managed Oswald's protectiveness of Gwendolyn clashing against his respect for her as a warrior.
Silent Soul Ken -SSK chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
What a nice story... I hope you make more in future. You give Oswald a new life with this story, portraying his frustrations and sadness quite well. I hope to hear more from you in future.
Ciela Aberk chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
I love Oswald too! The second pairing I like is... Mercedes X Ingway! I know that this pairing is rare, but I love it...

anyway, your story is nice. I also like the part when Oswald catches Gwendolyn
Flyla chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
So sweet! I think you did a good job on Oswald's perspective of the end! I just wish you went into more detail/made it a bit longer! Nice job :)