Reviews for I Spy
Munkeyfump20 chapter 8 . 7/20
Oh so sweet thanks for the very good read
mcgoni67 chapter 8 . 10/4/2016
I loved this! Wonderful.
Beth chapter 8 . 10/3/2015
This Story made me smile so much. :D Thank you for that. And well, it's pretty hot too. I always thought the'd be a good match.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
Sometimes Im confused at to who is the speaker. I need more' he said ' and 'she said' because the spoken sentence is often followed by an action or thought by the adjacent character. Anyway...I think you should continue to write. You're wonderful!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
Meh. I dont know...seems like they'd take a week or so to recover first but who am I to judge when its best to get it on. Other than that Ive really enjoyed your writing!
Zebrastreifen chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
I LOVE THIS!
MentalistLover13 chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
LOL! The ending of this story was perfect! :)
MentalistLover13 chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
Hahaha! I loved that they all signed her cast! Too cute! I loved the image of Jane signing it. haha:)
MentalistLover13 chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
I loved this! It was such a perfect morning-wake up after. haha :) Sentence at the end with a typo I thought you might want to know about: "Letting go of her hands he let his own find the her hip..."
MentalistLover13 chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
Personally I liked it as well! Great job! I loved it actually!:)
MentalistLover13 chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
Lovely chapter:)
MentalistLover13 chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
OMG! AWWWE, she grabbed his hand!:) Cute! Yes that is all I thought about when reading that. haha;)
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Hahaha! This is great so far. I know I am late considering this was posted in 2009 but I don't care. I wanted to read something different from what is out there now and you deserve the reviews:) Great job!
ArtieFanFiction chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
Loved this story... Very sweet and in character...
stxrdusty chapter 8 . 10/7/2012