Reviews for Another Life
celiaandsiradam chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
love
celiaandsiradam chapter 13 . 9/14/2013
please post next ch cant wait
celiaandsiradam chapter 13 . 9/8/2013
please continue this story i enjoy it a lot
celiaandsiradam chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
i enjoyed this chapter so much cant wait for the next chapter to be put up
zharptitsa chapter 13 . 7/14/2013
So thrilled to see another update! I've missed this story!
Halewyn's Lady chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
Guest chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
One of fav Mab stories of all time because its so interesting to see Mab as a human.
celiaandsiradam chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
Loved this chapter so much I can not wait to see what will come next in this amazing story
Bellatrix Lepus chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
Been a long time and I will have to mail you dearest :D
celiaandsiradam chapter 12 . 5/29/2013
love the whole story hope there is going o be another chapter
ashley chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
i loved it
CiderDrinker chapter 12 . 4/7/2012
Bit of a delayed review here!

My sympathies for time not being kind to you, I know how that is- still, I'm delighted to see you've not forgotten your fics!

I enjoyed this chapter- the odd grammar mistake here and there, but nothing serious enough to make it hard to understand at any point that I could see.

Characterisation wise, I think you've got Merlin OK- the kind of reluctant care at first, which turns in to genuine concern over time. I get what you're doing with Mab- obviously she's in a much more vulnerable and strange position than she's used to, and she's had a near death experience, it does make sense that she'd be a little disoriented and more emotional than usual. I think mostly you've managed to walk that balance- in this chapter, I thought moments like her sitting outside rather than accept Merlin's help again to come inside were very Mab-like, for example. But in a few places, like having Mab plead with Merlin not to kill her, and shrinking back when he gets angry with her, it does sometimes feel a little jarring.

That said, I'm very interested to see where this story goes, and like I say, I think most of the time you manage to make Mab pretty in character, I look forward to seeing more of this (and possibly Abducted?) when you find the time to write it :)
Bellatrix Lepus chapter 12 . 12/26/2011
Oh my gods so sweet *huggles her Mab* On one hand I hate seeing Mab so vulnerable and scared on the other hand it was so endearing. I love seeing this side to her and letting Merlin comfort her. I love it when the mask breaks and someone comforts her. I wonder how there relationship is going to continue. Excellent line to go out on btw, "Never… not ever" Merlin using the words that Mab used to him in the movie. Excellent. Cant wait for an update.
Halewyn's Lady chapter 12 . 12/26/2011
Merlin caring for Mab: what a wonderful present!

I love this chapter.

Merry Christmas :)
Arwen17evenstar chapter 12 . 12/25/2011
There is so many things that Mab does that are definitely in-character here. But there are also several things that are OOC. I just have a hard time imagining her being hysterical or seeking comfort in anyone even if she is suffering. She's too proud to do that. Maybe this is happening because she's human now, but still...

Thank you for posting a new chapter! Merry Christmas!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »