Reviews for Deadly Was the Wrath
Elvenqueen Sarah chapter 1 . 1/11
I did previously review as a guest called Sarah but now that I have actually created an account I wanted to go through and save all the stories I really liked as a favourite. This was definitely one of them! :)

The way you have written Thranduil is so much closer to what he is in the books than what Peter Jackson did to him in the movies and I absolutely love the interaction between he and Legolas in your story.
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/3
That was lovely - I really liked the interaction between Thranduil and Legolas. This is how I wish PJ had them act in the movie, it's more true to their characters as written in Tolkien's books.

Thanks for a wonderful little father/son moment. :)
Schattenjagd chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I lve your fanfiction! It is so full of Emotion an neatly written! Keep the work up!
Bonnygirl10 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Wow! This is very well written, and you describe Legolas so well! I can imagine being the son of a King would put a lot of pressure on any person! Just a question, however. Does Legolas have just one older brother? Or does he have older siblings?
Amazing job and keep it up!
Rhyselle chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Oh! I really liked this! And even if the good Professor didn't write about
it, it feels right... it feels like this IS what happened to Legolas in the
Battle of the Five Armies.
Mal chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
It's been quite a while since I've sat down with a fic (for family
reasons, not lack of interest), and I very much enjoyed seeing this part of
The Hobbit through young Legolas' eyes. Good father-son moments, too :-)
Thunder Stag chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Muy bien.
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Really good little story! I really liked it!

PS. I meant Ruby not Rose in my other review! I caught the mistake just as I hit submit!
OceanFire9 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I LOOOVE stories that play with canon! And this was written so well! I'd like to offer useful criticism, but I have none, this was just great! This one's going in the favorites... and staying there no matter what happens in the movies, heheh.
Anne Gable chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I love it! Thank you so much for sharing! I've always imagined Legolas being at the Battle of Five Armies, and this story not only gave me details on that assumption and brilliantly wove in lines from The Hobbit, but was also beautifully written. The way you captured Legolas' feelings was wonderful. It was very realistic and believable, and also gave a very interesting glimpse into how much he matured from this point to LotR. Thank you again.

Parma Quentar Pheriannath chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
This is a very nice piece; but I think you should have let Thranduil talk himself out of this without the second coat of armor
Vanwa Lullaby chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
yes, legolas tells us al things. ;)

great job though!

i always wondered where the hell legolas was...
Xion is my fate 'Laura Heart chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Wow. That was... Wow. I'm glad someone decided to write Legolas's story in the Hobbit. Thank you!
Emily chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Poor Legolas. He must have been decently young. Well, not too young, if he was at the Battle of the Five Armies, but young enough to think that his father thought he was a coward. The time gap between The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings wasn't all that big- maybe the equivalent of growing from teenhood to adulthood for an elf? : / I'm confused.

But that's ok; great story!
eiluj chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Their scent, like fire and deep stone, offended his sense of smell - Very nice!