Reviews for Documentary
KawaiiPsycho101 chapter 33 . 3/18
Lovely story. I've been a fan of your work, and your blogs for some time. While I will admit, it did have a few grammatical errors here and there, and the pacing was a little off at parts, I still think you did a great job. I must also congratulate you on the number of reviews, favorites, and alerts your story has gotten. I'm glad you saw the whole thing through to the end (a feat that I sadly haven't achieved with my own work *sigh*). And speaking of ends, why'd you have to have everyone die?! My poor heart almost couldn't take it. T-T Still, at least they're happy. :) I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. -Your fan, KawaiiPsycho101
DragonAngelOfDeath chapter 33 . 12/28/2016
Oh man this is... Beautiful and at the end I nearly cried
rinxlenfan4ever chapter 24 . 12/12/2016
Matsuda, you FUCKING SHIPPER MAN, LOVE ME!
Next thing you know, he'll be drawing fanart of LxLight because let's face it, he's the king of that ship...and this one, too. XD
Guest chapter 32 . 3/26/2016
Ne! It was good
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 33 . 2/25/2016
Uhh... Yeah... I'm not sure if ya can call this a happy ending...
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 30 . 2/25/2016
TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY ONE FRICKIN' PRESENTS!? HOLY JEEVAS
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 28 . 2/25/2016
Holy shit L's a douchebag in this. honestly, could ya at least make him a little nicer? He and BB are my favourite characters.
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 26 . 2/25/2016
You're the one that created Fallon, imbecile.
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 19 . 2/25/2016
Eeerrrrrrrrr
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 16 . 2/25/2016
Matt logic - You don't wear green, you get pinched... I'm gonna use that as an excuse!
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 15 . 2/25/2016
I KNEW you were going to do something like that! I KNEW IT!
Guest chapter 31 . 12/20/2015
the case was george fish,was it not?
XxTealJadexX chapter 32 . 11/5/2015
OHMAGAWDTHISWASTHEONEHOLYFUCKNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYUDIE?
Guest chapter 26 . 8/10/2015
I actually cried to this. Honestly the imoginary in each seen is so clear it's beautiful. Your the most talented person I've ever met. I once said in a review that's the best fan fiction ever. That is not true. This one beats every other.
phan girl chapter 8 . 8/10/2015
You can imagine it so clear it almost makes it well... beautiful