Reviews for Picture Perfect
Bingobaby chapter 15 . 6/17/2009
Hey good chapter. Like it a lot. Can't wait to see how lunch goes between the two of them and how their shopping trip is as well as the girls first day of school. Keep up the great work and post more soon.
Jenny McDugal chapter 15 . 6/16/2009
Aww, I feel bad for Danni.:( I don't blame her for being nervous on her 1st day off school. I've been nervous myself over the years. Hahahha.

Clearly Mark is too scared to really let Misha know how he feels. 3 words: Get them together!

Why did Mark agree to go shopping? He has lost his mind! LOL Taker! 3 it!
Mababy chapter 15 . 6/16/2009
Aw. i'm hoping lunch will give them a chance to actually be honest with how they feel. loving it so far ;)
RomansAngel22 chapter 15 . 6/16/2009
i love it it's really good can't wait for the next chapter to find out what happends at lunch i hope things kick up for her and mark
bonnielynnmb chapter 15 . 6/16/2009
Get on with it! Mark is crazy about Misha and Misha is crazy over Mark... They have to get together soon please i am begging you. Hope Danni did well at school... Update more please! :) :D

PS. When are you and your friend i think Lucy-Jane something like that going to update the story 'What It Take To Love Again'?
Souless666 chapter 15 . 6/16/2009
Ugh, poor Danni, having to wear pink. I hate pink too. her next outfit better not be all girly, or you and me are gonna have words. LOL

Mark is losing his mind. Shopping? Yucky. :D

Looks like the two of them are hot for each other, but Mark is scared.
tanya2byour21 chapter 15 . 6/16/2009
Great update and I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great writing and please please please post more soon.

Tanya
Takerslady chapter 15 . 6/16/2009
Misha better not start daing that dude. Not when she has Mark at the house. I'd be an insult to him. Good chapter, update soon. :)
ShipperQueen93 chapter 15 . 6/16/2009
ooh mark is jealous. :D haha.
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 15 . 6/16/2009
Shame on the girls for egging Mark on with all the talk about Misha having a date although the jealousy it caused in Mark can be a good thing, maybe it will make him open his mouth and let Misha know that he wants a lot more from her than a few pecks on the cheek.

Great update can't wait to read more.
foolishangel87 chapter 15 . 6/16/2009
aww..how cute..mark is getting jealous...so adorable...
takerschick chapter 15 . 6/16/2009
wow awesome update...this story is turning out very interesting...can't wait to reasd more...please update ASAP
Sharnhorst chapter 15 . 6/16/2009
Ha, Mark got jealous, and all over a man Misha doesn't even like! Excellent. And now they're gonna spend the afternoon together. Things are looking up, write more!
Shyann chapter 13 . 6/13/2009
Please post more soon!
asher02 chapter 14 . 6/11/2009
Sorry it took me so long to review. I have been out of town for the past week. Anyhoo love the progression of this fic. I have to say those two little girls crack me up. I love how Danni is growing I see great potential in her character. :) Awesome job as always can't wait for more.
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »