Reviews for Picture Perfect
Mababy chapter 15 . 6/16/2009
Aw. i'm hoping lunch will give them a chance to actually be honest with how they feel. loving it so far ;)
JohnsAngel22 chapter 15 . 6/16/2009
i love it it's really good can't wait for the next chapter to find out what happends at lunch i hope things kick up for her and mark
bonnielynnmb chapter 15 . 6/16/2009
Get on with it! Mark is crazy about Misha and Misha is crazy over Mark... They have to get together soon please i am begging you. Hope Danni did well at school... Update more please! :) :D

PS. When are you and your friend i think Lucy-Jane something like that going to update the story 'What It Take To Love Again'?
Souless666 chapter 15 . 6/16/2009
Ugh, poor Danni, having to wear pink. I hate pink too. her next outfit better not be all girly, or you and me are gonna have words. LOL

Mark is losing his mind. Shopping? Yucky. :D

Looks like the two of them are hot for each other, but Mark is scared.
tanya2byour21 chapter 15 . 6/16/2009
Great update and I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great writing and please please please post more soon.

Tanya
Takerslady chapter 15 . 6/16/2009
Misha better not start daing that dude. Not when she has Mark at the house. I'd be an insult to him. Good chapter, update soon. :)
ShipperQueen93 chapter 15 . 6/16/2009
ooh mark is jealous. :D haha.
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 15 . 6/16/2009
Shame on the girls for egging Mark on with all the talk about Misha having a date although the jealousy it caused in Mark can be a good thing, maybe it will make him open his mouth and let Misha know that he wants a lot more from her than a few pecks on the cheek.

Great update can't wait to read more.
foolishangel87 chapter 15 . 6/16/2009
aww..how cute..mark is getting jealous...so adorable...
takerschick chapter 15 . 6/16/2009
wow awesome update...this story is turning out very interesting...can't wait to reasd more...please update ASAP
Sharnhorst chapter 15 . 6/16/2009
Ha, Mark got jealous, and all over a man Misha doesn't even like! Excellent. And now they're gonna spend the afternoon together. Things are looking up, write more!
Shyann chapter 13 . 6/13/2009
Please post more soon!
asher02 chapter 14 . 6/11/2009
Sorry it took me so long to review. I have been out of town for the past week. Anyhoo love the progression of this fic. I have to say those two little girls crack me up. I love how Danni is growing I see great potential in her character. :) Awesome job as always can't wait for more.
JohnsAngel22 chapter 14 . 6/11/2009
that was good i loved it i thought it was cute the way they mad them kiss i can't wait for the next chapter to see what happends
Takerslady chapter 14 . 6/9/2009
Cute chapter. Mark and Misha are moving too slow. Update soon :)
405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »