Reviews for Picture Perfect
takerfan925 chapter 13 . 11/14/2010
I hate for Danni to be hurt,even if it brings them now Danni gets to experience Daddt,which is a good of good things,your stories are good for me,I'm tryin' to lose the poundage some an I get to reading an I don't want to stop to eat,eventho' I know I got to,as I'm a ,thank you for helping me control my appetite,lol.
takerfan925 chapter 11 . 11/14/2010
Pond water,huh? That's oh that kiss,even as brief as it was,whew! Looks like we gonna be a family before long,which is a good thing.
takerfan925 chapter 10 . 11/14/2010
Thus whole chapt. was just too cute for words,an just enough steam to be good,an when little ones plot,all sorts of things can go good or bad,so it is heading for interesting.
takerfan925 chapter 9 . 11/14/2010
Ah,this to shall pass an he will be rewarded for his patience,an I love the progress he's making on all fronts.
takerfan925 chapter 8 . 11/14/2010
The man is 6ft he has room in his heart for all of "his" girls,for pity I predict,jealousy is gonna rear its ugly little head here an from a surprising little source or two-Danni will be jealous of Trini,who will be jealous of then there's the triangle of Mark,the little black book and the only happy one for awhile is babyLexi. Complaints?If I had'em,you know'em.
takerfan925 chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
Not gettin' religious on ya,but the BIBLE does say "and a little child will lead them",I think Trini fits the bill there quite learning,Danni learning,eventho' she pretends not to like it,this is a good thing.I like it too.
takerfan925 chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
Hokay,now we gettin' somewhere,Trini settled the baby problem,that's a good thing,Danni's gettin' there,it's gonna take time,but it headed in the right direction,an,Mark is reacting to Misha,also a good thing,now get Danni to admit she likes him just a little will be a big with Misha.I am so loving this story.
takerfan925 chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
We gonna get th' two of them together even if they don't want to be,an they do ,they just can't admit it even to themselves,yet.I was hoping Trini would tell Mark what Danni it's about time he noticed all gonna work ,I'm tellin' you what you already know,lol.
takerfan925 chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
He's got a mouth,a voice,let him use them,for goodness sakes!Yelling may make him feel good for the moment,but it is ruining his relationship with am I telling you this? It's your story,for goodness sakes, 't know about you but,I talk back to th' tv,to books an characters.I have great convo's with m'self,'cos I'm the only one who'll listen to no complaints-story-wise.
takerfan925 chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
I had a feeling Trini was gonna be good for wants instant family an that just ain't gonna happen, got to get used to each other.I mean to walk in an say,"I'm you Daddy an you're gonna obey me,love me an be a good little girl"right from the jump,just ain't gonna I am so lovin' this story,an so far all I've read of your !to the 't find fault where there is none,
takerfan925 chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Nah,Misha's gonna win Danni over an soothe this angry child,I everybody,herself included,happy,I can just sense course she has 'tude,her Mamma's dead,she's not sure 'bout her Daddy,nor does she trust him,since he was pretty much an absentee father,so hello,distrust. She clings to Lexi,'cos that's the only FAMILY she knowa,for pity sakes!But,I LOVE the way this story is flowing,it's hitting all my emo's just now.I find m'self wantin' to soothe the baby,hug both,Danni-eventho' she'd fight me,an Trini,for bein' such a help,an doin' what I could to help Misha heal,an get Mark in a good place,too. Am I crazy or what?
takerfan925 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Where in the world did Danni learn such? Whew,that child has a mouth on her an then little Trini will calm her down,I betcha,w/o even trying hard. Am I right or am I right? Takersgurl35,honey,I knew you could write,but you do come up with the most interesting ideas,that I've read so far. I just love'em. I'm goin' back in to read more. Thank you.
StraightLife116 chapter 21 . 6/24/2010
Epic.
choirbandgeek chapter 13 . 1/5/2010
I love this story! Little kids are just so cute when they are around the 5-6 year old range. Keep up the good work!
DeadManHBK chapter 21 . 1/1/2010
Ahh, this was such an adorable story! I absolutely LOVED it! Definitely one of my favorites by you. D
406 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »