Reviews for Picture Perfect
poisenousprincess chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
love it so far kep up the good work. i can't wait to read the rest
katierobin23 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
YAY! I was just thinking about you and wondering where you were haha! I love it when you write!

this sounds like a great story! D

can't wait for more!

3 Katie
Shyann chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Yay...Your back..Loving this can't wait for more.

If you need any ideals with Broken Road let me know.
tanya2byour21 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I laughed when Trini asked Mark not to spank Danni. I really think I am going to like this story and I can't wait to read more to find out what is going to happen. I am glad you are back with a new story. I hope you get over your writers block on Broken Road but until then at least you are back with a new story. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

Tanya
SandraSmit19 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
No, don't like Danielle. I like Misha and Trini already though. And Mark's always cool . Update soon.
jcena'sgirl557744 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
YAY! another undertaker story, i love ur stories. do u want any help with broken road?
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Danni sure is a little spitfire isn't she? I have a feeling she is going to keep old Mark on his toes lol

Misha should be running for the hills after that little display but she doesn't seem the type to give up that easily and besides she needs the job and Mark desperately needs the help.

I can't wait to read more of this!
Orton-good-kisses chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Nice start.

Looks like Mark has his hands full with little Dani.

Plus a house full of estrogen LOL

Let's see how Mark fares with this situation.

Please add more soon :D
takerschick chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
wow awesome start...very different...please update quickly...want to read what happens next
foolishangel87 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
wow..that was a great chapter..i so so so loved it...it was funny as hell..cant wait to read more
choirperson35 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I really like the new story and i hope you don't get stuck again. update soon!

-Katie
Phoenix-Satori10 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Awesome start... my only gripe is that it wasn't longer - and I mean that in a good way. It's an interesting idea and I hope you have the inspiration to continue it. Danni seems like a spirited kid, and her little sister seems to be on the same track. Love it so far.

Phoenix
NikMick chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I'm liking what you have so far. A couple small spelling errors, I seem to be able to catch everyone else's but my own. lol Please continue as you get the inspiration.
berrycharismatic chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
sounds very entertaining

hope you continue
bunnychica9 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Yeah! your writing again! I have so been foward to looking forward to your stories...are you going to be working on a Broken Road? I hope so I have been waiting so long for an update. keep it up i love the new story!

Bunny