Reviews for Picture Perfect
poisenousprincess chapter 20 . 11/7/2009
love it! he has to tell her that he loves her! i can't wait til you update again.
JohnsAngel22 chapter 20 . 11/7/2009
i loved it was great i can't wait for the next chapter
Devil0Child chapter 20 . 11/7/2009
Oh, come on! LoL! I can't wait to read more!
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 20 . 11/7/2009
I am glad that Misha is safe and that Mark kicked the shit out of that bastard. Can't wait for the next chapter and the "big" chat. I hope Mark tells Misha how he really feels about her now that he has come so close to losing her.
Shyann chapter 20 . 11/7/2009
Oh Man I thought you forgot about us again. hehehe

Hope the writting block has past.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 20 . 11/7/2009
Awesome chapter, I can't wait until you update next. Please, please, please, please, please update soon. Please?

Dani
Jenny McDugal chapter 20 . 11/7/2009
WHAT? NO! You can't end it there! I wanna read what Mark will tell Misha! Please update again ASAP!
tanya2byour21 chapter 20 . 11/7/2009
No you can't end the chapter there. I want that talk please please please. my mom is laughing at me for yelling at my computer right now lol. I loved the new chapter and I can't wait for the next one. Please post more soon.

Tanya
jessewalla chapter 20 . 11/7/2009
been a while since you updated this one, I really like it thanks and I am not even a wrestling fan, lol
Bingobaby chapter 20 . 11/7/2009
Hey I really glad this story is back. I loved the chapter and can't wait for more to come to see what Mark is going to say to Misha. So please post more soon and keep up the great work.
foolishangel87 chapter 20 . 11/7/2009
that was great..i love this story..i cant believe everythign that has happened...cant wait to see how this turns out..please update soon
Takerslady chapter 20 . 11/7/2009
Mark to the rescue! Yes Misha you are definitely fired!...and promoted to lover. WOOP WOOP!
takerschick chapter 20 . 11/7/2009
wow its about time you updated...i was beginning to like you forgot about this story...wow awesome update...please don't have mark fire her...please update as quick and as soon as you can...other words ASAP AND SOON...want to read what happens next
Souless666 chapter 20 . 11/7/2009
I'll be nice and not say what an ass Mark was at the scene. Mainly cause I smell a happy ending coming...:D lol
Evil-Chrysa chapter 20 . 11/7/2009
Great update,cant wait to see what happens next!post more soon!
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »