Reviews for Picture Perfect
Paola65 chapter 21 . 11/11/2009
Finally, another beautiful story ended... I loved it. So, Laura, are you going to begin another one? Please, please, please.

I'll waiting for it.

Ciao bella
XtremeMNCowgirl chapter 20 . 11/10/2009
WOW! I'm glad that Mark was able to save Misha. Yikes though, I'm nervous to see how the next chapter will go. Great update though!
BATISTA'S ANGEL chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
i like this storie please up dated cAN't wait to see what happens next
Kyahbell chapter 20 . 11/8/2009
*happy dance* :D thanks for updating! This has definately brightened my monday! An extra big thank you for adding your favourite authors and stories too, I've been ploughing through them over the last few days... in between studying... have to say though, that when I'm reading one of your stories, the breaks become longer than the study sessions!

thanks again, I'm loving this story!

Jen
Sharnhorst chapter 20 . 11/8/2009
Oh no, he fired her! But I sense he fired her for the right reasons...and that she won't be going anywhere. Excellent as always, can't wait for more.
poisenousprincess chapter 20 . 11/7/2009
love it! he has to tell her that he loves her! i can't wait til you update again.
JohnsAngel22 chapter 20 . 11/7/2009
i loved it was great i can't wait for the next chapter
Devil0Child chapter 20 . 11/7/2009
Oh, come on! LoL! I can't wait to read more!
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 20 . 11/7/2009
I am glad that Misha is safe and that Mark kicked the shit out of that bastard. Can't wait for the next chapter and the "big" chat. I hope Mark tells Misha how he really feels about her now that he has come so close to losing her.
Shyann chapter 20 . 11/7/2009
Oh Man I thought you forgot about us again. hehehe

Hope the writting block has past.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 20 . 11/7/2009
Awesome chapter, I can't wait until you update next. Please, please, please, please, please update soon. Please?

Dani
Jenny McDugal chapter 20 . 11/7/2009
WHAT? NO! You can't end it there! I wanna read what Mark will tell Misha! Please update again ASAP!
tanya2byour21 chapter 20 . 11/7/2009
No you can't end the chapter there. I want that talk please please please. my mom is laughing at me for yelling at my computer right now lol. I loved the new chapter and I can't wait for the next one. Please post more soon.

Tanya
jessewalla chapter 20 . 11/7/2009
been a while since you updated this one, I really like it thanks and I am not even a wrestling fan, lol
Bingobaby chapter 20 . 11/7/2009
Hey I really glad this story is back. I loved the chapter and can't wait for more to come to see what Mark is going to say to Misha. So please post more soon and keep up the great work.
405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »