Reviews for Dessert and Desire
Finny chapter 1 . 2/22
I WISH TO PLAY MR. SEBASTIAN!
Sebastian had ha firm grip on Ciel's hips and they would probably be slightly bruised from the butler's strong hold on them and the Lord would without a doubt be limping for some time after this intense encounter.

...hot semen marking his as his own...
They were the only errors I found! Awesome story! :D
Alva chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Whoo, that servant sure is lucky!
lady lisa chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
*face palm* invite him to play! *nose bleed* his to cute for that *faints*
anon chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I'm wondering. What was your expression while writing this fic? Were you blushing, feeling pervy, aroused or just simply, "derp"? And oh, great smut by the way.
AJB66613 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
That ending smells like a sequel is in the works... I'll be on the lookout for it... not many ciel/sebastian/finny fics.

Also, the whole thing was quite steamy... though do not use cake during sex. it gets quite sticky and gross and gets in the most "what the hell?" places.
legendofthetwili chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
This was reeally good :) the ending will forever disturb me though...
erin chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
*nose bleed* holy shit this goes against everything I ever knew .
lulu422 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I would soooooooooo love to read about that threesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
if u make finny sebby and ciel have a three as imma gonna hunt u down and gut u like a FISH
Adnarim Neko chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I really enjoyed this story. The writing is amazing! Great story!
Frostlesskiss chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Lol. I laughed so hard when Finny got a nosebleed. Invite him to play indeed. Hehehe X3
XxOtakuDemonxX chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
That was the best Kuroshitsuji yaoi I have ever read, I loved it!
better-in-black-since-1234 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Hahaha love the ending!
Death glare chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOO! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH * huge nosebleed* whhh what happened? Hmm no mater oh my god that was so... * no words to add* I loved it and u should make one about the three of them