Reviews for Shaiyo: Star Crossed
EmoPrincess21 chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
Damn go sasuke he really wants his ino bad I hope you come back and finish this story u like it.
ayu-natsume chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Hello :D
I hope you can continue this fanfic
Guest chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
Please Finnish this story. :'(
Qqqq chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
Update
Samantta Hyuuga chapter 7 . 2/9/2012
OW PLEASE UPDATE! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT GONNA HAPPEN! PLEASE! THIS STORY IS WONDERFUL! UPDATE SOON! -Kisses
Anime angel chapter 7 . 12/29/2011
Please update! The passion that you create between these two is almost tangible. Although I would have liked ino to try and strike a deal with sasuke in a more seducing way… wait that just made me sound like a weirdo perve. I really want you to update I don't know it's just your writting style I feel as if I'm getting lost in a real novel. You have action, suspense, drama, and romance. You are truly a superb writer and I read all of these chapters in one sitting. I would oh so like it if you would please update! I tought I was going to scream when I read the last chapter because before I was chanting in my head please let that chapter be the end and not a cliffhanger! Well I'm very sorry for the super long comment I tend to do that hehehe… But anyways please update soon!
darkninja21 chapter 7 . 9/9/2011
I am anxious to see what happens next! Please update soon!
h e l l b r o k e chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
i like this story
Chuu112 chapter 7 . 1/8/2010
awesome
kngrulz chapter 7 . 12/18/2009
you should so update soon :)) I love this fic :D
ShikaIno1 chapter 7 . 11/23/2009
i loved it! u should bring Orochimaru back in.
Sasuino chapter 7 . 8/27/2009
Aw! I lovebthis story so much! krrp up the good work

Chow
DW chapter 7 . 8/21/2009
OMG that was awsome u have to continue that was a great story
Ooottakkajiii chapter 7 . 7/26/2009
Hey I am loving this story! A sex drived Ino is the worst Ino you would want to encounter! Hhahaha...! Plz update but take your time if needed!

ByeMmph

iDior!
ashfire87 chapter 7 . 7/24/2009
This story is awesome. Love how you portray Sasuke. Please update!