Reviews for Space Inbetween
gu chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Naruto fuck sakura
STORMYBLIZZARD chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
So, I read this many, many times before but never bothered to review OR favorite. You can kill me ad much times as you want for being so stupid!

Like omg! The whole description and everything is just so amazing! When Sasuke says, "Look at me." I just wanted to die of pure ecasity of his jealousy. xD I don't know if you were trying to make the readers feel bad for Sakura, but it didn't work on me. Well... I admit I like team seven as an item only if both Sasuke and Sakura adore and love Naruto like he's their all. But if I see a story where Sasuke usually thinks about Sakura more, I'm like, "The exit button! Where's the damn exit button!" Dx Lol.

But yeah, I love your version better xP It has team 7, but SasuNaru more! 3 Love Love Love with all my hear :D

Hope to read more from you

-Stormy :P
pampoo chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
That was awesome, though a bit painful. But awesome, nonetheless.
Jensniffer chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I read this a while ago, and I don't know why I never reviewed...

This was an awesome one-shot, probably because I'm a fan of tragedies... but somehow, I longed for it to go on. To have her leaving them before they left her.

Anyway, a late good job, but good job all the more.
Tripptych chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I loved this, it's gnarly how you've portrayed Naruto's affection for her with the look part and then how you've ripped it away with Sasuke's uncaring tendencies. I really love this, it's fantastic!
SasuNarualltheway chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Thats...Messed up. Poor Sakura! When Sasuke was screwing me and I was her, I would have sat on sasuke's cock then got up and left cuz they were just using me for sex...I would have acctually not went over in the 1st place. haha
anon chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
awww i felt so bad for sakura. i was really hoping somehow she would get their love. good story though...much different then the typical threesome.
froyozensight chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I really liked it, and actually more for the way you described Sakura's feelings about everything. It all made sense. I really enjoyed that. :)
Passionate Crow Rat chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Um... I think that this was AMAZING.

O.O

Like... wow.

So real.

So... wow!

So... thrilling.

You... are wonderful!
LittleFoxDemon chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Really great. I can really feel Sakura's emotions through this. I'd love to see a sequel. ]

~Fox~
Bulldango chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I found this fantastic, I havn't seen this kind of story, i'd love to see you make it into a series! I'll story alert just incase you decide to. ;D
Tsukihara Tarou chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
A small gem, that's what this is. I've seen stories based on the same theme before, but this is one of the best so far. Very nice. You should definitely write more, I like your style a lot. Thank you.
scarlet witch extreme chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
u should so continue this into a full story it was god and so very different poor sakura, please continue this.
cheriper chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Oh you just made my heart bleed! I really didn't like SasuNaru. I'd die, I think. Anyway, your story is painful. I could really feel Sakura's emotions. Ah, it's gripping my heart!T_T

That was one hell of a story. And they are jerks, I'd like to say. Like, okay, so they're gay, can't they accept that and just f*ck each other and stop getting Sakura as third wheel, because damnit! they're so inconsiderate! And Naruto! Oh he should've known how Sakura would feel! God!I can accept Sasuke using Sakura, but Naruto. Ugh.

Nice story.
cluelessninja65 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
that certainly is a new way to look at a threesome. i feel sorry for sakura but i do love narusasu, you described it all so well. great oneshot!