Reviews for Wrong Turn
Dustinw522 chapter 23 . 6/14/2013
While this story was ''very'' dark and disturbing, it was written extremely well. I have glimpsed the other 10 chapters, and the bittersweet ending at the end of chapter 33 leaves huge potential for a sequel where Barney gradually recovers mentally from his experience and eventually finds a happy ending, preferably with Robin. Anyways, very good story. D:
M00gen chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
Hi, it's great I love it loads. Unlike most HIMYM Fan Fics the characters here are just like the actual ones which is brilliant. But one thing that bugged me was that in chapter 9 it said Ted and Barney heard a gun shot, and it was Robin's but it said previously that Robin had a silencer on her gun, and also Robin and Ted didn't know exactly what part of the woods they were in, so how did they know the location to tell the police?
jelen9 chapter 23 . 9/18/2012
OMG i'm so in love with this fanfic!it's one of the best dark stories. thank you so much for that pleasure i've had when i read this!
SarahTee chapter 18 . 9/17/2012
Id log in but I've forgotten my password lol! Fab story so far, just a quick query about something in this chapter. You have Barney taking pan and paper and writing a list in this chapter, despite the injuries to his hands? I know how easy it is to forget/miss little details like that when writing, so just thought I'd mention it.
Lady Shaye chapter 23 . 11/15/2011
I'm sorry, but what's the complete link? I don't know what AO3 is and I can't find it. My apologies.
EssaTheTwerp chapter 23 . 10/16/2011
You can't post the full link on here - you have to seperate it.

Example: .net

The site automatically blotched out the link.
Darkfire25 chapter 13 . 3/27/2011
Aww poor barney
qgjpadawan chapter 22 . 3/4/2011
noooooooooo!

plz tell me u'll get back to this one

man! so deliciously dark and u chose the right character to torment! thank you soo much for posting! spent all nite reading this tho i have a test in an hr. lol. u should be proud that ur so a captivating writer. thx again!
Rose chapter 22 . 3/1/2011
(Please excuse the length of this review; I just had too much to say.) I've been on this site for over 8 years, and this is one of the best stories I have ever read. I would go as far as to say that this is the best HIMYM fanfiction I've ever read. So I want to congratulate you for being a good writer. The characterization is spot-on, the plot is believable (and don't think we readers don't know how difficult it is to actually come up with), and the diction flows smoothly (so even though the subject matter is difficult, the reader is pulled in by the quality of the writing). The only fault I find with this story is that it's unfinished! If you could forgive me for waxing poetic about this story and update it, you'd make me and many other readers happy.

On this site, there are several fanfictions based off of other fanfictions. This is destined to be one of them. I know I've been inspired by it. I'm wondering if you would let me do so, or possibly collaborate with you on the last chapters? (I feel like a hypocrite saying this, because I would probably reject this proposal flat-out if I ever encountered it, and it's probably not appropriate to do in a review). Anyway, I just want you to know how much I REALLY like this story, enough to want to take part in creating it. Thank you for reading this.
Mazuka chapter 22 . 2/20/2011
My god this story is mortifying! So heart-wrenching and horrific but wonderfully written. I've been at the edge of my seat the entire time! Please, please, PLEASE continue this if you can find it in yourself to do so. The wonder alone of what might/can happen is killing me!
Stoneage Woman chapter 22 . 12/12/2010
This is so great! I love your depiction of Ted and Barney's friendship. Please update this!
BigTimeNinjaXD chapter 22 . 10/16/2010
My god. You might have to continue this story, or I might just die. XD
Raiining chapter 22 . 9/23/2010
Oh this was really good! I mean horrible, but well written and I liked the way you are going through the whole before during and after the incident. No glazing over the trauma. Well done!
Theeblakester chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I'm a first time reader/reviewer. Last night I read all 22 chapters in one sitting. Terrible idea. cried like a baby seven times. This story is fantastic, keep it up!
living-is-easy-with-eyes-closed chapter 22 . 7/10/2010
This story is amazingly heart breaking. Poor Barney.

You haven't updated this story in ages, i really hope you finish this because it ended with so many questions that still need to be answered. What going to happen with the trial, and will they ever find Ryan? You need to finish this. Please, Please update soon!