Reviews for Passages in Time
Guest chapter 10 . 12/3/2016
This is the most stupidest thing I've ever read, except for maybe the story about the Flying Spaghetti Monster
Eagle Hawke chapter 10 . 2/6/2016
Interesting. I love it!
John Tanner chapter 10 . 10/26/2015
Nice how Amy and the 11th Doctor was in it.I liked it a lot!
Make one with Peter Capaldi in would be cooler.
Mr. Crossover chapter 2 . 5/5/2015
You, my friend, ROCK!
DJpaigeDJ chapter 8 . 4/17/2015
You did an amazing representation of the scene. Had me in tears.
KeepCalmAndYarnOver chapter 4 . 2/14/2015
Actually, Isaac was Jacob's father. Abraham was the father of Isaac.
jonathin.stuart chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
I feel so. Wonderful. Keep writing.
Summer chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
loved it! seriously i didnt know any other Christians out there who were also Doctor Who fans had even thought of writing one on the Doctor finding God. but its truly an amazing concept and you did a great job at writing it. enjoyed it immensely.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/12/2014
May I have copyrights, please. I love this story so much a already copied it. :)
Kl chapter 10 . 3/4/2014
I see you corrected the genealogy in later chapters.
That was a beautiful story overall. I like how the divine beings were able to speak to the three travelers. That was an excellent epilogue as well.
Thank you so much for this wonderful story.
Kl chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
You skipped a generation. It goes AbrahamIsaacJacob. Other than that, good job so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
The Doctor has actually met the Devil. And he and his companion flew him into a black hole. Last I checked, that never happened in the Bible. It would make more sense for Jesus to be a Time Lord, and Torchwood proves there isn't a Heaven
daughterofthehunt chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
Listen, I know people will try to knock you over and beat you with mean and hurtful words. Those words belong to the people that do not have God in their hearts and take their anger out on those who do believe in God and the Bible with all their hearts. Listen to me. Those fist sized stones they use as words will not hurt you as they throw them at you. Don't let them hurt! There is no reason to. The hateful words they use are not real. Don't believe what they say. You are a very brave person to do this. Let me guess, you had this voice in your head telling you to post this didn't you? I had the same feeling. Keep doing what you're doing, you brave, wonderful writer!
daughterofthehunt chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Good aurthor good story a lot of reviewers x Bible Religious reviewers (I'm not trying to be affencive) Doctor Who Whovians A HUGE fanbase and divide that by a good aurthor again and you get Saberdragon Entertainment!
That probibaly didn't make much sence but it's true :D
THE PLAN chapter 10 . 3/13/2013
that was amazing. i never thought it could be that good. wonderful take.