Reviews for Welcome Black
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This was so cute and hilarious. XD Raimu was sooooocute! You wrote her adorably. ;w;
Peppurrmint chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
...

...

*squees*

Aw~! Rhyme and Joshua, Neku and Josh... it's like, AMAZING.
*purrs*

"like a Venus Flytrap" drew a very intresting mental picture. Yes.
James Firebrand chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I read this once before, but it went COMPLETELY over my head then. I actually had to get The Legendarie L-T to explain it to me. ' But now I can appreciate it's true beauty and a fic like this deserves a review no matter HOW long it's been. Keep up the good work!

To right the countless wrongs of our day,

We shine this light of true redemption,

That this place may become as paradise.

What a wonderful world such should be...
The Light's Refrain chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Aww, that was cute, and funny. Rhyme ended up winning that round. I especially liked the pregnacy conversation XD.

Cya!
Ayn chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
What I like about this story is definitely the characterization. And it's funny and original. I like it!
FlikFreak chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Oh. Oh oh oh oh oh.

I enjoyed this. I enjoyed this very much. Rhyme seems so brave in this fic, and you did such a beautiful job capturing her innocence. Characterizations were incredibly spot-on. Beautiful job. :D
Nierx chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Aw...Cute! Very cute. I love that you characterized Rhyme so she still had her innocence.
Z.M chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
This was absolutely adorable. *A* I love your character interactions; they're very spot on. And lol, Neku. XD Do write more fics like these (and continue your others) plz. 3
Azalee chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Man, that was so cute ! And funny and smart, too - and the whole pregnancy discussion was so much fun. Very, very Joshua. I like this a bunch :D
Lost Legendaerie chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
OMG. It's like... the spiritual kids of all those Joshua x Noise Rhyme drawing I do.

SERIOUSLY. This is like... D'aw!

-wishes for more Joshua/Rhyme-