Reviews for Changing Perspectives
This was beautiful.
bookofpermissions chapter 6 . 3/14
Most fanfictions are an ocean of fluff (not that I mind that so much) but this story was just...beautifully done. I can't believe it doesn't have more likes than it does. When I came to chapter 6, and realized it was the end, I was desperately muttering "No, no, no no..." to myself because I didn't want it to end. I thought that Harry going to the past, taking James' wand, and telling Peter to look after his parents would have changed the future so James and Lily were alive. I guess I was wrong...but you ended this so abruptly that I've taken it upon myself to pretend the epilogue never happened, and I'm going to continue this happily in my own imagination to avoid such a bitter-sweet ending (but mostly bitter. Seriously, you had me in tears when Harry was saying goodbye to everyone). And yes...this was published 6 years ago...but I'm going to post this review anyway.
superpony55 chapter 6 . 3/10
I really enjoyed this! :) I felt really bad for everyone, though, and I wish they could have kept their memories even if I know they couldn't. Even so, I loved this.
LBibliophile chapter 6 . 1/31
I really enjoyed this story. The characterizations were spot on and it is just the right length.
Some of my favourite parts:
- Sev telling Harry to throw the cream cake at Snape
- The idea of Snapespeak and Harry learning to translate it
- When Harry realises that he trusts Snape to protect him more than Dumbledore, and why
- Snape sticking the Marauders to the roof and why
- Peter rescuing Harry from the attention of James and Sirius' story in the common room, and Harry realising he his a Neville-equivalent
- Lily realising that she and James are dead in the future, and her reaction
Anna chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
Awesome:)!
hpsslily chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
Haha wonderful!
Totally loved it!
falconer54 chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
Young snape is probably sooooo confused now
TiffBaby101 chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
nice ending. i liked the story
Hermione Prime chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
Beautiful...absolutely beautiful... I love it
scion.of.morbidity chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
Really liked this story! Heart-warming and brilliant characterisations.
And young Sev was awesome.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
I'm shock!

Harry's wand broken! Oh no!

But there's many part here that I like! :)
But too bad, Harry's time with Lily was short, or just a bit.
But I like the part when Harry defend Sev!
And love when James and Sirius told Harry, that Sev gave them punishment for yelled at Harry! *grinned* How nice...!

I'm glad...
Guest chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
I think he should show more determination to see Sirius.
Rebakah chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
Great job on putting a new twist on a plot that can often seem overused. My favorite moment is between younger Snape telling Harry to throw the cake and when Lily figures out that Snape was telling you the truth. good blend of humor and sentimentality.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/20/2012