Reviews for Digital Crisis
I don't know why but I picture Nene from fusion for Brianna
fandomofrandomness chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
hurray
archsage328 chapter 56 . 4/16/2014
You should have kept this episode. It was absolutely amazing! Then again, a lot of your Keenan episodes are awesome in general, so perhaps that's just bias on my part.
Aldamonburst chapter 56 . 3/26/2014
Woo! Lost episode. I'm Glademon was redeemed in the end. He's one of my favorite digimon, and if you hadn't done that I would have to kill you. Just kidding. Or am I? I am.
archsage328 chapter 55 . 3/2/2014
This was a really enjoyable rewrite. And you're not the only one who's being dangerously tempted to go back through the entire story again. But I have midterms this week, so yeah. Probably not in my best interest currently. But after reading this, I'm feeling a little more energized, so who knows? Maybe I'll have an easier time studying now. If so, thank you!
darkmist111 chapter 55 . 2/3/2014
I'm always glad to see you update but what was wrong with the old version? It seemed fine to me.
Aldamonburst chapter 55 . 2/1/2014
PURE NOSTALGIA. IT EATS AT MY SOUL! CHARGE! Bads puns aside, great chapter!
Aldamonburst chapter 54 . 12/6/2013
WOO! *unexpected fangirl scream*
Gogglegirl chapter 53 . 10/27/2013
YAY! Movie, movie, movie!
Aldamonburst chapter 53 . 10/23/2013
look forward to it!
darkmist111 chapter 53 . 10/23/2013
I only have one thing to say... YES FINALLY THIS IS GOING TO BE EPIC. On a calmer note I hope that Matt and Brianna's relation ship gets tied up a little better than in the series not that their was anything wrong with the series but I was hoping they'd get a seen to themselves like Keenan and Kristy got. We anyway can't wait SO EXCITED.
Darkiceflame chapter 53 . 10/23/2013
I'm still here, of course. I've waited this long, I can wait a bit more. Take your time.
Gehr-Bear chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
AWESOME!
Gehr-Bear chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
OMG OMG! THIS IS GRRRREAT!(Frosted Flakes commercial:) I DONT CARE FOR THE HOLES! THIS IS ONE I WILL NEED TO READ! THE NEED TO READ! sorry for yelling. (Bows.)