Reviews for Challenge to the Mandate of Heaven
thomassmith69 chapter 24 . 4/26
Loved your take on the women's jedi lackingness. I like how you merged like three movies into one chapter :).
Was quite the enjoyable read. Read it nonstop thought the night :)
arashikageriverflower chapter 24 . 6/7/2014
Amazing story. It would be amazing if we could see what happened after that. Did they have any trouble keeping Mace hidden? Did they have any children?
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
Things about to get interesting/
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Really liking this :P
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Liking it, I like Windu fics.
Princess-Leia96 chapter 24 . 6/20/2013
This truly was my favorite fanfic. I loved it. It was very well written. I have always loved the character of Mace windu so seeing him in a fanfic was very awesome. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
E. Edwin chapter 24 . 9/27/2012
This was a fantastic story! You are truly a great writer to be able to craft a story with such variety: action, romance, humor. I enjoyed it immensely. :)
E. Edwin chapter 22 . 9/27/2012
Ahhh that was great. Excellent reveal to Qui, nice and light after an intense chapter.
E. Edwin chapter 21 . 9/27/2012
Dun dun dun indeed! I love this chapter. Acting the spy in her own home with lots of sith around. :D
E. Edwin chapter 19 . 9/27/2012
Yay plotline!
E. Edwin chapter 14 . 9/27/2012
Awwwww he's in loooooove. How cute.

Also, a few chapters back, Mace was making pasta. It was really, really funny.
E. Edwin chapter 11 . 9/27/2012
Ohmygosh. That was the FUNNIEST thing I have read in a long time. The "Your padawan seems to be threatening mine with a fork." Especially. HAAAhahahahaaaa :D
E. Edwin chapter 9 . 9/26/2012
Awww I love Qui-Gon! Great chapter.
E. Edwin chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
This is an amazingly enjoyable story. Thank you so much for writing it!
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 24 . 2/24/2012
absolutely amazing. after reading this i went and tried to find as many mace love stories as i could (there are like none). your writing and storyline were both amazing. if you wrote an epilogue in like the a new hope era, i would probably freakout at the awesomeness and jump up and down and scream in excitement. (though i'm in a library so i might get kicked out :/)