Reviews for Running
RomyFan chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Brilliant oneshot!

I really love how you stayed true to the entire X-men movieverse and yet made sense of Rogue & Gambit in it! Very well done! :)
selina chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I am grinning from ear to ear. One little scene has captured the two so well and the last lines sounds like a promise of more to my Romy heart. Good story.
freckleKaren chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
beautiful story.
angel897 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
love it _
aiRo25 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Do you know I just NOW got the whole undertones of will you stop if I ask you to? In the comics, I think that's so true. He only ever did once, when she asked him not to follow her.
Zhian'tara chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I too was disappointed with the movie timeline (regarding Romy) and some of the changes made to character histories (although, with so many retcons in the comics I can see that it would be hard to avoid).

Remy and Rogue have several traits in common that make for a strong connection: they have similar cultural backgrounds; they were both aligned with villains for a time and are seeking redemption; and they both have power control issues. The movie-verse weakened that connection - in addition to screwing with the timeline.

Rogue has the ulimate "hard-to-get" factor because her mutant ability means that she cannot be touched. I could see this initially challenging Remy but also forcing him to approach her on a different level from other women - allowing more time for a deeper relationship to develop.

I like that you make them still seem possible in the problematic movie-verse.
littlelindentree chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Great job of tying Rogue and Remy's stories within the movies together - not an easy feat! Bittersweet and hopeful and all around an awesome one-shot. Not that it wouldn't be fabulous if you continued it, of course. :)
Zinala chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
i just completely adored this :D
silverbells chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Loved this. Its just simply fantastic how you capture their characters and why they are drawn together. I'd love to see more but at the same time it would take away from the mystery of what might be between them.
paper.creations chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Awe, you made it work! You addressed their ages, yet, the way you wrote it, the numbers just sort of melted away.

Which is fabulous, because I was about ready to claw the writer's of the Wolverine movie eyes out. I mean, yes, we wanted Gambit, but not fifteen years in the past! Geez...

I adored it. You handled it perfectly, and quite beautifully.

-Maggie
Valerie J chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I'm not terribly fond of most Movieverse fics, but you've really intrigued me. No artificial means to match ages or apparent ages between Remy and Marie, and you've made it work. I'll definitely be waiting to see more of this :-)

Valerie
tfobmv18 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I like it. Keep up the good work.
Regin chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
SassC HiJinx chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I love how you got into Rogue's head...you described perfectly her feelings. And I have to say that the first paragraph is genius! I love the juxtapositions.
Carapheonix chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Beautiful. Then again it's Romy so why shouldn't it be? Favorited. Please write more Romy.