Reviews for Reunion
lizzie brooks chapter 19 . 7/8
I was a great fanfic
you didn't deviate from the base story aka jace and clary are forever and you didn't change the characters' personality
great job
lizzie brooks chapter 18 . 7/8
I guess she excepted the proposal but what happened to good old yes
lizzie brooks chapter 16 . 7/8
I am so glad jace is not as stuck up on abortion as Edward cullen
lizzie brooks chapter 15 . 7/8
I really like it
in this chapter clary is almost like bella in breaking dawn
lizzie brooks chapter 11 . 7/8
where are they going to go
lizzie brooks chapter 7 . 7/8
I am damn happy that jace and clary are together again but I think you left Kelsey and everybody very abruptly
how come they are not calling the cops or something
lizzie brooks chapter 6 . 7/8
god damnit your fanfiction is damn good
I love it
lizzie brooks chapter 4 . 7/8
I love you for this
lizzie brooks chapter 1 . 7/8
the chapter is good but it is quite short don't you think
shadowhunter91156 chapter 12 . 2/26
this is good
Leo lover chapter 19 . 12/13/2013
Love your story and would like more i think you need something like sebastion a.k.a clary's brother jonathon kidnapping Nathan and clary I think that would be good to have jace come save his loved one and his child or just have Nathan kidnapped but it would be good! LOVE LEO VALDEZ read the heroes of Olympus series amazing but read the percy jackson and the Olympians series first or you won't get much about percy!
Steven-the-Magical-Unicorn chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
"peachy-keen am I right Jelly bean?" "you're on your own there muffin" if you understand me lemon-pop" I love Magnus nicknames.
The Worm in the Apple chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Not that this matters, it was written so long ago. But after reading it I must point out that demons can't go into the sun. You can't have sex one night and know the next day from any test that you are pregnant. Clary said she was going to name her son Caleb and then changed it to Nathaniel. And a whole bunch of other things that didn't make sense like Simon can't actually set foot in the Institute because he is a vampire, etc. Not being a hater, Just giving objective criticism. It was a good effort.
IridescentLight chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
umm, not to pressuer you or anything, but... When are you going to post it again? Sorry for being so insistent .
shadow hunter 1995 chapter 22 . 3/24/2013
loved it why did you do a sequel you still should