Reviews for A Chat with Carlisle
Shawna chapter 1 . 1/25
Nice little one-shot. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I have was this story so many times and I just adore it. I love how Alice is respectful while regarding her father. It just makes the whole mood sweet and innocent. Just love it.
krista chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
hi
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Ah, I love it. Just a perfect father and daughter moment there! _
Lacus95 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
okay... I am still trying to imagine Carlisle spanking me... I can't imagine kind, gentle Carlisle spanking anyone... much less Edward... wow... this fanfic is wonderful but major freaky!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Frailly chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
ok, slightly odd, but good too! I thought i'd review, because, for your first twilight fic, its good, so well done!
MorbidEmoBarbie chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
uh, that was very well written. but maybe you should up the rating because it just seems a bit kinky for Carlisle to spank his grown children. though it doesn't seem like you meant it to be kinky. i'd love to see this as an all human fic with children because it would be more innocent, but also way less amusing.

good job.
VirginSerpent chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Cute story:)
lizriley chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Very nice and sweet!
jedit16 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
aw, that was sweet. I have to wonder what Alice could have done to earn a punishment from Carlisle. Grand theft auto perhaps? Maybe she maxed out every credit card in the house. You should write a prequel to this so we can find out :) And I can just see Emmett exaggerating to Jasper to the point where it leaves him scared. Brothers.
hug-me chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
aw that is such a sweet little scene between Carlisle and Alice! Thank you!
firefly4543 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
a really well written story i love stories with Carlisle andAlice and this is my favroite of all time please please write more :D
Blush Buttocks chapter 1 . 5/9/2009