Reviews for Sam
DarkestAngel13 chapter 19 . 1/11/2010
AH!

Excellent update, my friend. You have just delightfully tortured me :)
Emilie Rose chapter 19 . 1/11/2010
Oh my god! More soon, please!
wandamarie chapter 19 . 1/11/2010
wow thanks it was a good one i hope you will write more i hope and cant want to read the next chapter thanks
somethingjustlikethat chapter 19 . 1/11/2010
My heart just stopped beating. I hope that Sev won't have to take the Dark Mark! D: Please?

I wonder how Lily will react. Looking forward to an update soon?:)
LiptonTea chapter 19 . 1/11/2010
It has been months since I've screamed in panic while reading a fan fiction... this chapter has suddenly become one of them. *fans self* What frightened me was when Lily entered Snape's house and found the watch. I was like... 'No!'

Perhaps Lily would think that Snape gave it to Princeton who is a Muggle friend? Or that them two are in some sort of relationship? *giggles at the thought of that* Or that Snape and Princeton are living together? Or that Snape left it on the Evans' doorstep and Princeton simply picked it up? Bloody unlikely I think but it's a possibility, right? *smirks*

I imagine Lily is going to be quite confused otherwise on the other hand, she might have connected the dots and comes to the conclusion that Snape is Princeton.

Goodness! This fic is making my head spin. xDD

I'll see what you come up with. Maybe it might make me scream again...
mrsProbie chapter 19 . 1/10/2010
UH-OH. NOT GOOD.

But, really, FINALLY.

Update soon, please!
No One Is Here Go Away chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
im far too lazy to log in. and im on like chapter 18 or whatever the most recent one is. You're almost at 100 reviews! im like no way, so close? so merry christmas, im givin u a 96th review. btw, i shud prolly comment on the story. I lah-luv it. i normally dont like lily/sev stuff, tho i do love both lily and sev... but this is really well written and i love when u update. you do it rarely so when im like, 'oh, i should check out 'sam'' and u update its like that little extra funbit to my day. is funbit even a word? i don't even know. but, keep up the good work. so close to 100 reviews! hey, imma try real hard to be ur hundreth (spelling...) reviewwer... k? love sam, love lily, love hp, keep it up and happy hollydays,

lilli elaine blacke
projektrevolution20 chapter 18 . 12/16/2009
Awesome! I can't wait to read the next chapters. Sev HAS to tell Lily before they go any further - he shouldn't want their first time to be a lie!
wandamarie chapter 18 . 12/8/2009
IT WAS A GOOD ONE THANKS CANT WANT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER THANKS
Naflower05 chapter 18 . 12/8/2009
good chapter! ] please update soon!
mrsProbie chapter 18 . 12/8/2009
Uh oh! I'm getting the feeling we're getting closer to Lily figuring all this out.

Lucius is such an ass.

Thanks for the great chapter, hope you don't have any more writers' block (and that your internet works, of course)!
DarkestAngel13 chapter 18 . 12/8/2009
please update soon!
Contradiction King chapter 17 . 11/22/2009
When will the next chapter be? I can't wait
mrsProbie chapter 17 . 11/18/2009
Severus got really forward for a while there ;) Typical boy. (For a while there, I thought he was going to date-rape her, and I was all, "NO! DON'T DO IT SEV/SAM!"

I'm glad Petunia left that complete ass Dursley (he's one whale I don't particularly care to save), and I hope you include more scenes with Antonio. I find him so hilarous... And the way Petunia brags about him! Completely mental, that woman. I love it!

I hope Severus reveals who he truly is soon. I can't bear it much longer!

Thanks for the amazing seventeen chapters so far, I hope you update soon.
Naflower05 chapter 17 . 11/16/2009
good chapter. please update soon!
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »