Reviews for Sam
Zoe Bright chapter 20 . 1/19/2010
Very nice chapter. Lily was in shock S got to say why he was doing what he has been. And she just said "I need to think about this in response" - nice reaction. I bet she is simply swirling about inside!

Now how is this going to go now? Lily has to get mad for a bit - her boyfriend has been decieving her ... then she has to get wise for a bit - it's pretty awesome the S was going to be a muggle for her... they should have a heart to heart and make some decision together about boundaries and stuff... then they should kiss and get married! Lol - can't wait for the next update.

Please if you can, don't make us wait a month - that would be too cruel and as painful as a curio!
LiptonTea chapter 20 . 1/19/2010
That went smoother than I thought it would but that is in a good way. I was half frightened that Lily would chuck a spat but knowing Lily, she isn't like that. Not really.

Kinda scary this line,

'...it would have been easier, less painful for both of us if Severus Snape simply disappeared...'

Nice chapter. I don't hate you for the cliffy. I'm from Australia but in the part where I live in, we don't even use the word 'rubbers' since it implies something else and also implies condoms. Plus people keep making crude jokes. :/ So it didn't really catch me out as being odd. lol.
pinkpoodle7 chapter 20 . 1/19/2010
PLEASE UPDATE QUICKLY!
mrsProbie chapter 20 . 1/19/2010
Just "a bit" of a cliffy? Merlin, you better update soon!

I hope Lily is going to be okay with it. I couldn't stand it if after all this, Severus just gets thrown away again... :(
accio sev chapter 20 . 1/19/2010
stupid hobbitses...um i mean cliffy. stupid cliffy. I love the story and will continue to wait for updates.
DarkestAngel13 chapter 20 . 1/19/2010
I like the idea of him becoming Sam 4ever :)

Oh, poor Lily. Such betrayal...
wandamarie chapter 20 . 1/19/2010
it was a good one thanks hope you up date soon thanks
PuddingIsMyPatronus chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I absolutely love it. Amazing story ;]
Naflower05 chapter 19 . 1/11/2010
oh snap! please update soon! cant wait to see what happens! ] great chapter btw!
Zoe Bright chapter 19 . 1/11/2010
Great chapter!

Wow, going through his drawers - that's a hardcore invasion of privacy ... but hey it's interesting. ... though I think it would have been better if Lily wasn't "bored so decided to look in the dresser" but had a sense that Sam was already family it would make the finding of the watch more highlighted...I really think that a different more neutral motivation for opening the dresser draw is needed...maybe she could see some folded washing and then she naturally goes to put it away in the dresser...may be she can have a bit of giggle to herself when she realises what she is doing subconciously.

She sees the rubbers (we call them condoms in Australia when I first read the line it was he has a eraser collection? Rubber is what we call erasers here in Australia) and maybe this is great sort of opportunity to how relate how Lily feels about sex, ... she would have grown up with more of a sense of sex before marriage is taboo... especially since her sister is pregnant... the finding of condoms would be a big deal to Lily and would prompt thinking. ... possiblely ending with Lily deciding that, yes, she would like to be married to Sam.

... and then at this point she will find the watch!

So the story would flow like: his car is there :) ...oh no - he's not home :( ... he has folded washing - I'll just put it away :) Lol -look at me already putting his clothes away :D ...condoms? eek! what does he really mean to me? - I love him :) ...watch...EEK!

Anyway that part could be expanded like that. :)

Love this story - it's really exciting - has the shoe dropped for Lily? - Will she get mad? or will she be more subtle about it? or have a completely different reaction.

Really looking forward to the next update!
AllFredWeasley's chapter 19 . 1/11/2010
First off cuz its really bugging me, its voldEmort, not voldamort. Alright now that thats off my chest.

I liked her finding the watch with the name. Knowing Lily, she'll freak out but she'll end up forgiving him and then they can have their hot sex scene, right...right?

Anyways, as long as she forgives him I'm happy. Update soon please :)
DarkestAngel13 chapter 19 . 1/11/2010
AH!

Excellent update, my friend. You have just delightfully tortured me :)
Emilie Rose chapter 19 . 1/11/2010
Oh my god! More soon, please!
wandamarie chapter 19 . 1/11/2010
wow thanks it was a good one i hope you will write more i hope and cant want to read the next chapter thanks
somethingjustlikethat chapter 19 . 1/11/2010
My heart just stopped beating. I hope that Sev won't have to take the Dark Mark! D: Please?

I wonder how Lily will react. Looking forward to an update soon?:)
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »