Reviews for Sam
great chap
Mrs. SRE Snape chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
Sirius is such a user
Mrs. SRE Snape chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
looks like Sev got outof that sticky request
Mrs. SRE Snape chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
Severus driving a car LOL
Mrs. SRE Snape chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
great story
blackmamuth chapter 7 . 8/3/2009
Ive been thinking. I post this review in this chapter, since wont allow me to review a chapter twice.

what do Purebloods, when they want to enter in the muggle world? I mean, Letts say for example Ron weasley. He is a pureblood wizard. Is he registered in the muggle world Social security? has he an identification? How is that he managed to acquire a driving license if he basically as far as great britain goes, he does not exists? How does a wizard for example go buy a car. Wouldnt the IRS be wary where the money came from?

Would that mean, that there are some kind of official Or unofficial ministry or private firm that would deal with creating identities for wizards in the muggle world? I mean, If Malfoy wanted to buy a private mansion near some beach, He would need an identity as a muggle, an history, right?

I guess there Is Some kind of office of WizardingMuggle realtions. It should be necessary for purebloods. Perhaps the Goblins, since they deal with money exchange? Wouldnt that solve Severus double identity situation? He cant hardly buy a house in hard cash. Especially since he does not exist, and I hardly envision him registering said house to his true name... (On the other hand, his driver license and his car paperwork has his true Name. I guess that he hasnt tought this scheme well enough.) Hope Lily wont go rumaging into his wallet, as some girls are prone to do...
Talon3 chapter 10 . 7/29/2009
Alright Sev/Sam. His anger at men hiting women came into play. I love how protective he got for even Petunia. So if they find out that Sam is really Sev, Petunia might stick up for him? Wonder what Lily wil;l say to Sev next chapter. Cann't wait. Thanks so much for updating.
IonicAmalgam chapter 10 . 7/29/2009
This fanfic deserves more reviews, just thought you ought to know. :)
blackmamuth chapter 10 . 7/29/2009
Wonder if Petunia would hate Sam for making Vernon run away?

Well, Not really much advancement on the plot, other than lily would treasure her new bracelet.

So Severus will finally talk to lily as himself? wonder if he could salvage their friendship. I guess not, I bet she will refuse to really consideer his words, cementing Severus to continue his deception.
LiptonTea chapter 10 . 7/29/2009
Yes, we already knew Dursley is a complete bastard and thank you for putting that in play in the story. :) *pats Petunia*

Can't wait for the next one. Thanks a bunch!
blackmamuth chapter 9 . 7/27/2009
uh oh. Lily is going to go ballistinc when she learns Severus deception.

Permanent glamour potion? I guess, He could call it metamorphosis potion or something like it.

Wonder how far he is planning for Sam's life. Now, I guess nothing because he can't do magic in the summer, but perhaps it would be a good idea to enroll in a correspondence muggle school, Maybe focusing in an eventually chemistry career. That could even help him in potions, and he seems to have a talent on that. especially if he seriously considers becoming Sam for real.
Tallywhacker21 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I really enjoyed this first chapter and am looking forward to reading the rest.

You do flick between American-english and British-english though, so keep an eye on that.

Other than that, it's a good story, I wonder what will happen when Lily finds out!
Emilie Rose chapter 9 . 7/13/2009
I discovered this story today and sat down and read it all in one go! EXCELLENT!

Please write more soon.