Reviews for Sam
Ferm chapter 26 . 1/20/2015
hm.
Ferm chapter 25 . 1/20/2015
WHA'! Noooo!
why should he do the permanent thing? oh. man..
Ferm chapter 24 . 1/20/2015
nice chap
Ferm chapter 23 . 1/20/2015
scary.
Ferm chapter 22 . 1/20/2015
this was a lovely chapter. Nicely done :)
Ferm chapter 21 . 1/20/2015
um..this is a peculiar feeling that I admit to never having felt before. I want to believe that the chapter was rushed, but then you did answer all points.. um. I am a pathetic critic.

Ah yes. Lily once said I will never be able to love you as more than a her turnaround is so fast in this chapter.. but then you mentioned the heart bit... I will assume that you potrayed sam as the real sev, the one that hides behind the mask? I can readily accept ..

Somewhere b/w good and great chapter ;)
Ferm chapter 20 . 1/20/2015
blast it all. now, lily will always be in love with sam, who is not severus. Severus is the insecure child who. life dealt a cruel hand. Sev is the bitter boy who was bullied in a place that should've been his sanctuary. Severus Snape was a man who was vengeful, and a horrible person to talk to, but who was utterly devoted to the one person who cared about him. Sam is a muggle who was sure of himself, so open, the boy who uses his inheritance, who was able to charm her knickers off after a few months. I hope lily falls in love with severus snape, not samuel princeton.
Ferm chapter 19 . 1/20/2015
its voldemort not voldamort.

nice chap...
Ferm chapter 18 . 1/20/2015
nice!
ah.. and you're 37 now... whoopiee I always love it when an author gives some info away :D
Ferm chapter 17 . 1/20/2015
I cant say I support him outright lying to her. but there wasn't much we could do, really..
Ferm chapter 16 . 1/20/2015
so sam believes in physical intimacy and sev believes in emotional.. hmm..

I still like severus more. I cant help but imagine that he is duping evans.. that is really bad.
Ferm chapter 15 . 1/20/2015
hm.. sometimes, I rather hate ..
Ferm chapter 14 . 1/20/2015
my heart... great chapter

man.. whoever your beta was, did a half assed job of editing things. I insist that revise the chaps anf remove the errors.
Ferm chapter 13 . 1/20/2015
I wish she chooses sev over sam before he tells her the truth.
263 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »