Reviews for Sam
Saramagician chapter 29 . 8/28/2012
I find it hard to believe that Malfoy bothered to come and say Dark Lord hadn't killed Severus! But at same time it was a very interesting scene!
Molly chapter 31 . 7/14/2012
This whole story was excellent! I know it was written quite some time ago, but I read it all today and was very pleased. It was the first Harry Potter fanfiction I can recall reading and I enjoyed it quite a lot!
excessivelyperky chapter 31 . 7/12/2012
Brava! Excellent story.
ShhhIAmReading chapter 31 . 6/30/2012
OMG! I just spent the last I don't know how many hours reading your amazing story! Loved it! I'll definately read other stories! I loved the ending - Sev/Sam deserved happily ever after :)
excessivelyperky chapter 30 . 6/6/2012
That's a marvelous oath, and an even better proposal.

I'm so happy that Sam and Lily are living such a wonderful life.

Ok, and what happens when one of the kids gets The Nose?

Lovely chapter!
excessivelyperky chapter 29 . 5/26/2012
Excellent chapter. Goodbye to Snape.

As for James, perhaps he does not realize that he is simply setting himself up as a target. Also, I suspect a young Gilderoy Lockhart is going to resent James moving in on _his_ position as the Cutest Guy of the Wizarding World.

That was interesting having Lucius Malfoy show up to the 'funeral'-it's surprising he even knew it was going on and when to go there. Also, it was unlike him not to want to help out on the cost of the stone (though quite likely Lily would have thrown his Galleons in his face).

Here's hoping Lucius really believes that Snape is dead, mind you.
bookworm914 chapter 31 . 5/16/2012
I really enjoyed this. The story is well-crafted. Sometimes the inner monologues approach cliche, but even there they don't fall over the edge, and generally they are interesting and original.

Mechanical errors were more frequent than I'd prefer - you switch homophones a lot, eg the verbs 'bear' and 'bare' are reversed ('bear' means to hold or withstand, 'bare' means to remove clothing, you have it vice versa), your/you're; almost every time you mean to express certainty, you say 'defiantly' (which means rebelliously) rather than 'definitely'. Still, the meaning is always clear; it doesn't really disrupt the cadence of the text.

Thanks so much for posting this, really fun read.
Missyick chapter 31 . 5/1/2012
nice story! i cant stop reading! I loved it!
Eeveeflame chapter 31 . 4/27/2012
Hi! I really like this story. I noticed a few small errors, like muggle was sometimes spelled muggel but it didnt bother me. Congrats on a nice long story!

EeveeFlame
flame55 chapter 31 . 4/10/2012
i got to say this is a great story mabe one of the best of this pair
excessivelyperky chapter 28 . 4/4/2012
Very nice chapter.

And yes, Severus Tobias Snape deserves a memorial. He was killed by both the DEs and the side of the 'Light', neither of whom wanted him the way he really is.

Fortunately, Lily does.

Although I am surprised that she doesn't get harassed by James or Sirius for the sin of not falling in love with James.

Love the nephew-he sounds so very sweet! (though I expect that 'his majesty, the baby' has been known to be a tad upset in the middle of the night).
musme chapter 31 . 1/1/2012
I love it very much!
excessivelyperky chapter 27 . 11/12/2011
Great chapter. But Lily can afford to be generous with her Mum for vacation; once she's done with her NEWTs, I suspect she and Sam will disappear from the magical world, and her family, for a while. The del Sartos aren't the only ones who can disappear into each other's eyes.
ujemaima chapter 31 . 9/16/2011
Wow, that last chapter was majestic. This is a remarkable fic, well done!
Asajii chapter 9 . 9/12/2011
Jesus. Okay.

I love the story, it's brill, but I am getting SO DISTRACTED by your use of spelling and grammar and incorrect words that sound the same to the one you mean but have a TOTALLY different meaning. It's starting to really really detract from the story. I know by this point you have no Beta, but even when you did have a Beta, well they were not very good at beta-ing.

I'm not sure how old this story is, but if you have it all in one place, send the whole thing as a word document to me via email () either as a Google Docs (which would be best because then you can track the changes I make and it'll be much easier to explain the mistakes and how you can avoid them) or a regular word document and I'll fix it for you.

Seriously, I'd love to do this for you because there is nothing I hate more than good fanfic ruined by bad technical use of language and I'm sure I'm not the only person who thinks this way.

Hope to hear from you,