Reviews for Sam
wandamarie chapter 29 . 11/28/2010
it was a good chapter thanks
Guest chapter 29 . 11/28/2010
I absoutley LOVE! this story! im so sad its going to end! C but thanks for updating!
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 29 . 11/28/2010
The grave side scene was so sweet, at least until malfoy came. Thanks for the chapter and update soon. :)
LilySeverus4Eva chapter 28 . 11/22/2010
Hi, I adore your story! Its probably the very best SS/LE story in fanfiction! I'm not fond of the lemony parts, but I definately understand them. I can't wait to see Sev's reactions to when Lil moves in - would Lil/Sev have any little quirks? :p
AllTheCoolNamesAreTaken chapter 28 . 11/18/2010
Great story so far!
excessivelyperky chapter 22 . 10/27/2010
'Sam' is going to be in just as much danger in the Wizarding World as Sev-James et al will hate him for being with Lily, and Malfoy will hate him...well, just because. What a pity that Malfoy found the Muggle house, though.

Both Lily and 'Sam' will be better off away from Wizarding Britain. Dumbledore will obviously try to recruit them for the Order.

Anyway, good chapter (and I bet Lily's mother had a good idea of what was going on even before she found the boxers. Trust me, I know this one...).
trithip000s chapter 28 . 10/26/2010
this chapter is so cute. I love it.
wandamarie chapter 28 . 10/26/2010
thank you it is getting good keep up the great work
ConstantlyContradictory chapter 28 . 10/26/2010
Guess what? Im in love!.. with this amazingly amazing story! haha! ill give you a bigger, better, longer review in the next chapter when its not 12:45 at night. (but ill probably be logged out cuz im too lazy to log in.) Update!
Mrs. SRE Snape chapter 28 . 10/25/2010
Geat chap, I had been wondering where you went. Wonder what Malfoy will be up to.
excessivelyperky chapter 21 . 9/14/2010
Good chapter. Though I must disagree-Sev did _too_ bring his wand...(giggle).

But I do hope Lily is taking a potion or knows a charm, or they're going to get married sooner than they think.

Anyway, I'm glad that Lily has stopped that "I'm morally superior even though I snooped through things that weren't mine to begin with" and that Sev had the courage to go over and talk to Lily, rather than sulk.

And yes, Sev and Lily will be safer from the DE's with him as 'Sam'. But will they be safe from the Marauders? James _is_ the jealous type, after all.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 27 . 9/10/2010
So, is Sev going to be "dying" at some point from something? Maybe from a potions mistake? And are Sev/Sam and Lily going to move to Canada with Tobias?

CT
Vaughn Tyler chapter 27 . 9/4/2010
very nice
Mrs. SRE Snape chapter 27 . 9/2/2010
Great chap

a blown up sink, pretty harsh

i'm guessing a boy because Dudley was
wandamarie chapter 27 . 9/2/2010
it was a good one thanks keep up the great work
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »