Reviews for Sam
musme chapter 31 . 1/1/2012
I love it very much!
excessivelyperky chapter 27 . 11/12/2011
Great chapter. But Lily can afford to be generous with her Mum for vacation; once she's done with her NEWTs, I suspect she and Sam will disappear from the magical world, and her family, for a while. The del Sartos aren't the only ones who can disappear into each other's eyes.
ujemaima chapter 31 . 9/16/2011
Wow, that last chapter was majestic. This is a remarkable fic, well done!
Asajii chapter 9 . 9/12/2011
Jesus. Okay.

I love the story, it's brill, but I am getting SO DISTRACTED by your use of spelling and grammar and incorrect words that sound the same to the one you mean but have a TOTALLY different meaning. It's starting to really really detract from the story. I know by this point you have no Beta, but even when you did have a Beta, well they were not very good at beta-ing.

I'm not sure how old this story is, but if you have it all in one place, send the whole thing as a word document to me via email () either as a Google Docs (which would be best because then you can track the changes I make and it'll be much easier to explain the mistakes and how you can avoid them) or a regular word document and I'll fix it for you.

Seriously, I'd love to do this for you because there is nothing I hate more than good fanfic ruined by bad technical use of language and I'm sure I'm not the only person who thinks this way.

Hope to hear from you,

Asajii.
excessivelyperky chapter 26 . 8/12/2011
I love this wedding-the only wedding I will love more will be between "Sam" and Lily.

And if they moved entirely into the Muggle world, neither one would have to worry about Voldemort, would they?
EmilyWoods chapter 31 . 7/19/2011
VERY CUTE STORY...I ALWAYS FELT J.K. ROWLING WAS UNFAIR TO SNAPE...HE DESERVED A HAPPY ENDING...
excessivelyperky chapter 25 . 6/17/2011
I can't remember-do Lily's friends know that she's dating a Muggle? If so, I'm surprised that they aren't bugging her about that.

And I'm glad that Lily is finally seeing the resemblance between those Horrible Slytherins and those glorious Marauders. It took her a while, mind you.

With both those groups gunning for Severus, no wonder he's bugging out.

And it's sad that Tobias finally thinks of him as a son, just before he's going to disappear.

Good chapter.
Axelle chapter 31 . 6/11/2011
I'm not really happy with the fact that severus is basically dead, but it's a good ending. I also like the fact that petunia doesn't end up with for ,good story and I'm waiting for your other stories' update :)
Axelle chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Hello,I enjoyed reading your 'second start','Lily's Son', and 'Draco's Redemption'.and when I saw your stories in your profile,I saw this.I'm not exactly liking the summary, but since I am Sev/Lily fans...

Anyway,good start and I like how you potrayed seem more human than a childhood nightmare that he was written in most fanfic
KlumsyKitten chapter 31 . 5/8/2011
Oh My Wizard God!

This story is amazing!

I got a little misty eyed at the end.

Your a wonderful writer and this is a great story!

K
The Slytherin Devoid chapter 31 . 4/10/2011
I have to say this was magical, I finished reading " For the love of a Werewolf" for the like 5th time as it's on my favourites list and so I decided to read more of your works. I must say I absolutely adored this piece of fiction, I love how you told Severus' story and weaved in all the fluffy romantic moments with all that tense deception and his dark history . It was beautiful truly i also think i enjoyed it more than "For the love of a werewolf" simply because the plot was more complex and seemed more mature. The only thing i didn't like was the absence of Remus in this fiction, and i mean fair enough because he has nothing to do with the plot. but for the beginning i didn't think he existed in this AU world you had created because you mentioned Sirius, James and peter but never Remus i think he was only mentioned once about his absence at Alice and franks wedding because of the full moon anyways enough rambling i just thought i'd let you know that because he's my favourite character. Oh and before i forget i tried to leave you a message but the server was playing up. I'd be happy to help fix up " for the love of a werewolf" if you still need someone that is :) And i just have to tell you how amazing this fic was i think i may have been close to shedding a tear or two at the end and at Sev's funeral anyways this review is definitely long enough so i'll leave it at that. thanks :)
Elizabeth chapter 31 . 4/9/2011
This is one of the best Stories (all fanfics and books alike) I have ever read it was beautifully written and I am glad Sam(or Severus) has not forgotten his heritage.
excessivelyperky chapter 24 . 2/20/2011
Snape is doing the right thing. The Muggle world is much bigger than any of the wizards dream, and he could easily lose himself in it. But Lily-Lily could easily be threatened into giving up what she knows. She might be the Junior DE Squad's next target. Plus, what will her wonderful friends in Gryffindor think when she remains loyal to Snape, and brushes James off?

Very good chapter.
SisterSafetyPin chapter 31 . 2/3/2011
I LOVED it! This story was everything Sev deserved without living in the Wizarding World as himself with Lily.
laklak chapter 31 . 1/29/2011