Reviews for Eddie, Ellie and Bellie
krissf chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I love how Ellie calls Edward Ednerd
Nethead97 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Oh man my heart just goes out to that little girl. I figured reading the story that she knew, unfortunately children can be more informed than we think they are or want them to be. This story just confirms my suspicion that Ellie knew to some degree what happened to mommy and who did it. I'm glad your writing little scenes like this one it will help to understand the three of them a little better.
iamJugsTheClown chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
So cute, E! So cute!

I love the idea of these outtakes! Can't wait for more!
ash902 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Aw...Ednerd is sweet...like the idea of this companion piece.
L5472 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Aww..loved it. Loved Edward comforting Ellie and telling her he would do his best not to let Bella get hurt!

Also, the end where Bella stroked his cheek was great too. ]
alwayswatchingtv chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Aww too sweet. I love Ednerd!
katy chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
that was beautiful. made me tearup
Soleil de minuit chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
i love this story!update soon
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I'm so glad you're doing these. This was incredibly touching on many levels. I loved Ellie lecturing Edward. She's adorable.
Isabella303 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
LOVED This Outtake! Ellie is just too cute for words. Loved that SpongeBob was playing for the 'Squidward' reference :) This really shows the bond that Edward is already making with Ellie, and in turn Bella. Even though Edward is doing a job for Charlie i can see already the lines starting to blur. Great job!
siromygod chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
That was fantastic, great job!
MissGoldenDazz chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Aww that was so cute. I loved it. I really like the interaction with Ellie and Edward and I'm glad she feels like she can trust him already and feel safe with him. It's sad that he needs to protect her and her mother from her father.

“Yeah, he’s hungry alright. Just doesn’t know how to take a bite…” hahahahaha.
amwine chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I love Edward being put in his place by a 5 year old! This is so sweet...thank you for this extra little piece of the story.
phoenixhunter47 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
This was nice and sweet. I liked Edward's and Ellie's interaction.

Can't wait to see more of these little tid bits.
michswan chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Very touching. I figured Ellie knew more than Bella thought she did... Very sad :(
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »