Reviews for Shatter
Mia chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
How can anyone not know spn and also Dean Winchester is the best and liked the dean and Lara pairing
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Lovely and oozing with details!
Mary Mab chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
Well I think that is totally up to you. I just want to know what happens next. But to think about it, I would love to know who the mailman, the rug man and the others from the prologue were. So yeah I would like if you brought them back.
darkmidnightice chapter 8 . 8/22/2009
lol Winston's always so funny! Keep up the good work!
darkmidnightice chapter 7 . 8/4/2009
It was a great chapter! Very action pacted!
trfanfrombeg chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
You know it's not right that all these people on this site just keep getting me into more things to be obsessed about. It's all your fault that now I have yet another crush on a fictional character: Sam Winchester. I decided to borrow one of the Season 1 DVDs from the library, now all of a sudden I find myself the owner of the first 3 seasons and impatiently awaitin' for the 4th one (loves the 18th episode, There's a Monster at the end of this Book. AWW-SOME!). Gee, thanks... a ton. :(

JK ;D

P.S. I'm really beginning to like Dominic and Cid! I think Dean'll really like Vegas!
darkmidnightice chapter 6 . 7/26/2009
lol It was a great chapter! I really like Trish, she's spunky, nice, and very funny!
trfanfrombeg chapter 6 . 7/4/2009
Aw... Eckhardt loves his blanky.

If Kurtis burns things to keep them safe, are you implying that he's a pyromanic? Hm... (thinks for a minute) yeah, I could see that. JK!

Lots of funny bits! Zip getting the snot scared out of him, Winston and his cleaning obession, Winston practicing Lara's gun assult course! XD

Question: I not very familiar with Supernatural character personalities- is normally scared of stangers like that or was it just because they seemed mad at him?
throwerpro chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
i can't wait to read more
trfanfrombeg chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
Definitly good chappie! Worth the wait. I must admit I do love a good puzzle. Won't Trish be happy to eventually find out her father is alive.
MysticGypsyGirl chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
Great update. Eckhardt's favorite movie being 'Signs' was funny, but I liked how you brought Dean into the story the most. Can't wait to see your next update!
trfanfrombeg chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
I think you should. Otherwise it'd have been a little pipointless to have them at all. Who are they? What were they doing? What exactly were they trying to prevent?

'Signs'- 'Signs' is his favorite movie... PA-HA (bursts out laughing)! XD
Artisa chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
Huh, I wonder who our mysterious Black is?

Aw c'mon! We could've at least heard Trish say something before the chapter ended! :(
MysticGypsyGirl chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
Another great chapter for your story, I hope you update again soon!
trfanfrombeg chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
Like the meeting with Eckhart and his minions. After having read "Pieter van Eckhardt's Diary", that's all I can think about when faced with the Cabal characters. Oh the hilariousness of it! XD

I'm not really into the crossover type stories, and I don't know much about Supernatural (I've only seen one episode). Still I like the story and can't wait to see what happens next!