Reviews for Alien Rampage!
Kiera Snow chapter 4 . 2/21
I didn't understand the weird character shift of Shayera until I read this. Thanks for posting it! It really like how you presented the league especially the Question and Batman.
Legacy01 chapter 4 . 2/1
Cool story it was very funny and i liked how nightwing and shayera hooked up that was funny as :p
Tubs chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
LMAO! So freaking funny! I love the way you channel the dynamic between all the Justice League members. Their banter is so hilarious and it really feels like you understand each character's personality. I didn't realize Batman could be so funny. His seriousness clashes immensely with the laid-back, down-to-earth, and silly attitudes of the rest of the team.

LOL Jonn eating cookies and Shayera's chocolate obsession XD
nightelf37 chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
What. The fuck? Is it in the comics somewhere that Shayera does that with J'onn's cookies? Is she in heat? Is it that time for Thanagarians?
ZachZ chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
hehehehehe, thats great, especially the ending:)
Reader chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
HAHA! Love this story! Just enough dirt in it to make it interesting without making it dirty. Yet all around cute with each character fitting just so into their roles! Most excellent work! Keep it up! :D
Tiger Lily Roar chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
I think this is my favourite story of yours that I've read so far! I giggled a lot through it and it's just a very cool little story. Yay!
OhtarIstar666 chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
I love Nightwing. This fic was really funny.
SaphirWereTigrss chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Wow I thought I was the only one with enough spare time (no offence) to actually register that the trinity all have black hair and blue eyes!
Lolchen chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
I love it! Got so many laughs out of this, I can't count them... love the last chapter especially, 'cause I love Nightwing. Now he's jumping down that roof... lol. Liked that pun-thingie best. Anyway, what's up with Question and foiled windows?

Lolchen
karonkgb chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
No wonder Nightwing jumped off the roof! For my part I would slug Hawkgirl right in the jaw-if I was a super hero and not a 59 year old woman. But, I can stare real hard.
Saphimire chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
E I really like your stories. :3
Spawn Guy chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Wow, haven't written a reveiw for somethign not Spectacular Spider-Man in...bleh. Not important.

Loved it. Just the absurdidty (obviously) and the overall defineing strenghts of the characters. For just four chapters, one not origonally going to be included, this feels like a novel in how well the characters stand out. And I love the idea of loop time.

What else to say. Um...you do love the italics a little too much. Emphasis is great, and you use it well, it just seems like evry third sentance there's something someone desprately has to emphasise to someone else and then hat person has to turn to the person next to them and...I'm exagerating, sure, but it's kind of there. Dosen't detract anything. Great stuff.
Darth Muad-dib chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
Okay, the first two chapters were pretty good. I read them and thought to myself "this aint so bad." Then I got to chapter 3 and could not stop laughing when I got what Batman was afraid off. As i type this I'm still laughing at that and the fact that Hawkgirl cant seem to open a door.

This is by far the best JL fanfic I've read so keep up the great work. i cant wait to read more of this.
Estrella85 chapter 4 . 7/7/2009