Reviews for Alien Rampage!
SiZodiac chapter 3 . 7/18
You would not expect how hilarious I find this, when reading it in 2015. When Batman/Superman #18 revealed that Bruce DOES have a batsuit that contained Kryptonite powder between the layers that would only be exposed if the suit was ripped. I can't stop laughing at that because LOL Bruce? You are expecting Clark to rip off your suit for some reason?
gateway gospel hour 9:pm eastern 68 living faith net, apostalic connection 10:pm eastern 68 today and 1:pm eastern 68 bingham
Lynn246 chapter 3 . 5/20
اشكر يسوع لإنقاذ لي إلى الأبد بغض النظر عن أي من ش يقول انه هو الله
Kiera Snow chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
I didn't understand the weird character shift of Shayera until I read this. Thanks for posting it! It really like how you presented the league especially the Question and Batman.
Laude Dei chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
Cool story it was very funny and i liked how nightwing and shayera hooked up that was funny as :p
Tubs chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
LMAO! So freaking funny! I love the way you channel the dynamic between all the Justice League members. Their banter is so hilarious and it really feels like you understand each character's personality. I didn't realize Batman could be so funny. His seriousness clashes immensely with the laid-back, down-to-earth, and silly attitudes of the rest of the team.

LOL Jonn eating cookies and Shayera's chocolate obsession XD
nightelf37 chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
What. The fuck? Is it in the comics somewhere that Shayera does that with J'onn's cookies? Is she in heat? Is it that time for Thanagarians?
ZachZ chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
hehehehehe, thats great, especially the ending:)
Reader chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
HAHA! Love this story! Just enough dirt in it to make it interesting without making it dirty. Yet all around cute with each character fitting just so into their roles! Most excellent work! Keep it up! :D
Tiger Lily Roar chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
I think this is my favourite story of yours that I've read so far! I giggled a lot through it and it's just a very cool little story. Yay!
OhtarIstar666 chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
I love Nightwing. This fic was really funny.
SaphirWereTigrss chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Wow I thought I was the only one with enough spare time (no offence) to actually register that the trinity all have black hair and blue eyes!
Lolchen chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
I love it! Got so many laughs out of this, I can't count them... love the last chapter especially, 'cause I love Nightwing. Now he's jumping down that roof... lol. Liked that pun-thingie best. Anyway, what's up with Question and foiled windows?

karonkgb chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
No wonder Nightwing jumped off the roof! For my part I would slug Hawkgirl right in the jaw-if I was a super hero and not a 59 year old woman. But, I can stare real hard.
Saphimire chapter 4 . 9/27/2009