Reviews for Ice
Saissa chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
This is a great beginning.

Are there any plans to continue?

I would love to read more.
senna-robbins chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I loved this so much! You are super awesome for writing this! Is there going to be another episode?
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Good idea, liked where you appeared to be going with this. Pity you stopped!
sisana chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Now, that got me shocked. When is the next episode comming out? :)
Naela chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Wow, this story has a lot of potential and you're certainly building up to something big. So imagine my disappointment when I realized that there was only chapter so far.

You have a great handle on the characters and their relationships with each other. Especially loved what's going on between Jack and Daniel and Daniel and Vala. There was such a moment of tenderness between Daniel and Vala when he woke up.

And this imagery of ice to the Ori's fire, I am certainly interested in seeing where you take this.
Kay Vegas chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I sincerely hope you're planning on continuing this. I'm totally hooked into the story now. Great job!
Stargate Fan chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Oh, if I were Landry, I would SO want to kick Woolsey's behind!
Sonja chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Loved it. Well written - characters are in synch, plot is a killer - what more can I say except MORE MORE MORE
CountryPixie chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Love it! There's going to be more, right?
sarahmw42 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
This is just fantastic. I love the suspense, the characters are perfect, the plot sucks you right in. Do continue!
belle pull chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Wonderful from start to finish as someone once wrote "send more" :) please
HAZMOT chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I am so loving this. All of SG1 is back together for a common cause,not only to save Daniel, but to keep their family together beyond their restrictions. SG1 is willing to risk it all for one member of their family and screw the consequences. The IOA going in blindly to destry the very chance to save the universe from the Ori. Merlin only gave so many clues to Daniel about time to stop the Oril Whether Daniel will finally know what that is, remains to be seen. Sam is realizing that being away from her distant family has brought them even closer. I think Jack realizes that too. Vala and Cam have already proven their loyalty, and Vala certainly did her share of speaking up for Daniel while he lay in a unconscious state. Now with IOA and everyone else after SG1, the trust test will be for them to weather the storm thats coming from both enemy and foe. :D
1477166 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Wow. That was fully amazing! (: I'm glad you included ALL of SG1, abd I like Jack thinking of them as his kids. That's so cute. :P
JAJJAJ chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Intriguing, as another sci-fi character might have said. Great details, great mystery. Can't wait to see where it goes next.
mamapranayama chapter 1 . 5/9/2009