Reviews for Goku is Dead
i am the hope of the universe chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
i am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace i am protector of the innocent i am the light in the darkness i am truth ally to good nightmare to you
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
bULLSHIT
Iw rman
in geant
Moriarty-Mastermind chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
WOW. This is an old story...It was posted when I was two dammit! Well,13 years later I would like to say this was a great story...
GotenForever chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Well. One of the first dragonball stories. And much better than the crap spewed on this site today.

xDXDXD

You made this around when GT first came out in Japan...

This is hilarious.
Jimbo chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Great story, just a side not though, the age of consent for drinking isn't universally 21 all over hte world. In many of the asian countries where this story takes place, 16 - 18 is the norm. Many European countries have no established drinking age.

On the other side of that coin, the age in which one can drive is usually much higher, not by law, but by the fact that cars and fuel prices are prohibitively expensive to many young people, so you don't get a whole lot of teenaged drunk drivers.
RottyRocker chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
pretty good
American Vigor chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
To thank you now for the work of 10 years ago, I will send a message using language from now that didn't exist back then to compliment this humor.

I lol'd, and was rotfl.

Thanks for the mad chill story,

- American Vigor -
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
You know, it's unlikely that you'll ever read this. I mean - this was posted eight years ago. At best, you'll probably open up a half-forgotten mail account and see the notice that these ancient stories have been reviewed by a jackass.

On that note, I was going to spam the review page, because I am bored and have been drinking (slightly). However - this is actually funny. Really funny. On my part, there was much rejoicing.
Onyx chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
This was one of the first fics I ever read on DBZ - and that was a whopping six years ago. Thank you so much for all that you've contributed to this world
DbzTeske chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
hahah funny story :p yeah me disliked dbgt also,, jak ,, I hated the stupid sounds when somebody increased there power :s
Mr-America chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
well one thing is for sure your not a dbz fan
son gomay vidal goku chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
UM WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT YOU NEED HELP SEAUSLY.
Tetsuo-Shima chapter 1 . 11/3/2002