Reviews for Don't You Know What Pretty Boys are For?
The Cocky One chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Wow is all I can say. That was a great, but sad story. Poor Cody. I know you might not want to, but I would love for you to continue this story. Just one more chapter pleeeeeaaaaase! I would love to know what is going to happen to Dustin and Dusty and if Cody and Randy's relationship is going to blossom into something special.
Invader Kit Membrain chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
please continue
MissPeach chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
i think you should continue with the story. It was i very good read i want to read more of the story. Please continue.
slashburd chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
How did I miss this one? It managed the tears thing again, thats for sure!

A harsh, dark and difficult subject and story and I think you handled it brilliantly. If this was anything other than a gut-wrenching nausea inducing read it wouldn't have worked but it was so it really really did.

Truly great fic!
HannahHaunter chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Please tell me you are going to add more chapters to this? I would love to find out what happens to Dusty and Dustin. They dirty bastards. xD Sorry, the story got me all riled up. Anyway, I would love to know what happens next...I just love RandyxCody.
Doorist -vyvrik chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
oh man! firstly i was all :/ with shane, then it was :S with dave but when dusty and dustin came in it was a full *gasp* and eurgh and *oh no*. poor bb, cody is always copping these things, he's just too pretty. i have to admit, i was realy glad when randy saved him and was so sweet and gentle and caring aw :D my fave thing ever, lovely lovely candy :D heh is there going to be any more of this?
Blazing Glory chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
This is awesome! I love this side of Randy. Maybe eventually a Randy/Cody in the end story. Please continue with this one!
Emono chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Whoa, whoa, you can't leave it there! Hero!Randy is the shizz, I love it, and Hurt!Cody is my fav Cody (I hate Golddust, the bastard) But that can't be it! Please! You're so are mean *pout, huff, snuggles Teddy-Bear*

...haha, Priceless.
Bernarde chapter 1 . 8/26/2009

NoleeMarieLacroix chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
This story made me so sad, I wanted to cry!
Renna33 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
oh my gosh this is AMAZING, i started to cry during the part where Randy cleaned Cody up, do more! :) This was AWESOME
246kisses chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Ohh, this is good. please update asap.8P
Orton-fan chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
that's sick! THAT'S JUST SICK!

Dude bred to be... breded! just cause hes pretty!

Sick! and you must be some sick arse ugly fuck who has some serious resesentment towards pretty ppl to say anyone deserves this cause they're pretty! fiction or not!

Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Nice ;)
SkyeEyes16 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
That's so sad. :( Evil people. Yay Randy!