Reviews for Back From Pain
guest chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
NO HAREM AND NO HINATA there are way to many of stories of were naruto either gets a harem or hinata! NO SAKURA cause she is a useless weak annoying screeching banshee who always physical and verbal abuses naruto about nearly everything he says or does! naruto should have a sibling bonds with neji,hinata, and hanabi! as for pairing naruto/temari or naruto/koyuki would be interesting!
NO HAREM! naruto/temari
guest chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
great story! as for pairing naruto/temari
killer4853 chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
plez update
starhunter9147 chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Yes i love your story! But if you stop then i will hate it and you to :)
me chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Well, I admit I did read this because your summary said "JUST READ IT! YOU WILL LOVE IT!" I do think you need to rely more on spell-check, though. I am going on to chapter 2 to see where Bleach comes in, but maybe you could find a beta to work with you on fleshing it out more. The story telling is pretty bare-bones, not a lot of description, and I don't feel that you were able to keep everyone in-character (especially Minato). So, to recap, work on spelling, story telling, and keeping in character, but an interesting idea, and I lliked the summary:)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
naruto/temari/haku/nibi jinjuriki
Fake Doc chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
Update
skinandbones chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
You EVIL person...making a cliffhanger like this! MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY!
luna sanguine chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
lol the council is screwed
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
Story would be nice if you could write better. Your story is full of spelling mistakes and it seems you don't think what you write and beacause of that your text is shattered and hard to read.
zaikura Takeo chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
the first time I read the first two letters i already liked it i'm soo hapy i found this story it;s really catchy too. I also wanted hinata and naruto together since they're kinda my favorate caracter in Naruto series. soo i hope youhave a good story (sayonara)!
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Naruto/Harem

Naruto/Hinata/Ino/Tenten/Temari/Kin

Later!

Primus2021
1cibi gaara3 chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
wow this was good NOT it was great i really liked it and i hope u keep writing
TheZeitgeist chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
"A puff of smoke reveales a 16 foot tall 3 tailed white fox and a 1 foot tall, 1 tail red kit."

HOW HIGH IS THE CEILING? IDIOT! (Not reveales, it's "reveals")
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »