Reviews for Typical Day
Created to Write chapter 1 . 2/18
Wow that was awesome! Great story! So was this a fan fix of a certain movie or tv show or just because? I personally liked the 2007 movie and 2012 tv show the best. Haven't seen 2014 yet. I want to.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
here's some constructive critism if you like: Donatello's nickname is spelt Donnie, not with a y. As for a better alarm clock sound, try blaring, screeching, wailing, or even intrusive. Hope that helped!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Nice story keep up the good work
WolfGirl34 A.K.A. Wolfy chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Hey, what if you do a story where there is a special school for mutants? People could enter their OC's and everything!
I wish to Fly chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Coffee is the best drink in the world! Without it life would be so boring. Go Caffeine!
lexus chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This story was awesome! Keep up what the good work!
CrazyPerson2671 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I love these guys! I like how you made out there everyday life -or somethin like that. Good job kid!
Linzerj chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Aww...haha...poor Donny. He got tortured by Leo and Mikey...haha...but Don and Raph got revenge. Haha...

Aah, a day in the life of Hamato Leonardo...kinda hilarious, actually. Great job!
yaoigirl22 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
That was so funny I couldn't stop laughing! Poor Mikey, when well he learn :SIGH:
LovePeaceandMusic chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Hilarious! I think you might have called Leo "Lucas" a few times... but then again it's 1 in the morning, I might be seeing things.
Mikell chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
LOL This is a great fic. Nice job.

Mikey... Oh, Mikey, it's a wonder he still lives. heh

Well done. I like how you wound it up with a touching brotherly moment. Chaos, as usual. I love it.

Rejoicing in the day,

54Viruses chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
That was fun. :) Thanks for posting!
gypsywriter135 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
It was awesome! I loved it!

The only thing, though, was that a couple of times, you used "Lucas" instead of "Leo."

But it was still really good!
LazyPanther chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Very cute story! I thought it was funny, especially when Leo tried to trick Donny into eating the "sandwich".

Only one weird thing I noticed - a few times throughout the story, you substituted "Leo", "Mikey", and "Raph" with the names "Lucas", "Matt", and "Tobias". Very distracting. But other than that, I enjoyed it!
candelight chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Oh. My. Living. Word.

Impressive, Wonderful, Phenomianal, Fantastic, Great, and awesome! I'm so happy-pi that your first fic was :) ;) -

I hope Leo feels better...:(...but he's a resourceful chap. :)

"Because C comes before E?" That's really quite funny. That sounds like, "What is the end of Time and the beginning of the end? E is the first letter in End, and the last letter in Time. :)

That was moving, downright HYSTERICAL-Mikey may have a point here...

“Of course sheep could take over the world! Don’t you always say that anything is possible?”

“I highly doubt sheep could take over the world.”

Does Don know that? I mean, if DINOS can take over the world...

Using Time slots throughout the day made it interesting, fitting in so much.

Mouthwash...? Wow. That's an interesting one on me.

You must have worked really hard on this-I can see it in your careful lettering and style.

You kept in a lot of themes in the show-Splinter loves Soap Operas!

And you put in elements of our World...Hamburger Helper was a nice touch.

Lovely job, my friend, and I'd blab on and on and on if I weren't already taking up so much space...:( Gomen Nasai...but then again, I always liked long reviews...hope I'm not being too annoying...

Now I seriously want to publish the fiction I made that wasn't Turtle Toddler-A Father's Affection-I printed an extremely small version that had the name...

Sigh...I used to handwrite all my fictions...but even if I manage to learn how to do chapters...123 pages...:(

Yours was great, and you don't prattle like I do...

I hope to see more work of yours someday. I finally feel motivated to write another...