Reviews for The Truth of it all
Whitewings1100 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
so sweet that terra didn't want to hurt her. so cute! *squeals*
outstanding! love this work! :)
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Thought I reviewed this. God dang it.

I. Love. This. One-shot. I really do. Excellent work. _ I noticed you have Aqua talk sort of formally compared to Terra.

Or maybe she does that when she gets mad. 0_o
a pieceof cake chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
u know that i almost read everything u wrote and every time i hope that it will be more than one chp . I'm begging u to write more than that cause your stories are really great plz plz plz
Dynasty-Zero chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I like it a lot. Reminds of of the relationship kairi has with sora and riku. She's strong mentally, but they don't think physically and she proved them wrong during the cutscene. She has her own keyblade! this is pretty cool. I'm wondering when your going to write a multi-chap for this pairing. I can't be the only one with a multi-chap lol. This is good.

peace.

ps: I've also read your friend Terra/Aqua oneshot too, it was cool as well. Can't wait for her second part.
Xover-girl chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Oh, nice. Its good to find some bbs fanfics around here. Hmm, I spy with my little eye something that is like TerraxAqua. Yeah Im a dork.
Fighter le Faye chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
OGAOGOIRHCG OHADKGMXFAG,HV;XUHTRAHRA.E;CZAHGLOAH AOHCECA

*breathes*

...I have no idea what I typed up there...

I just got real excited LOL!

I told myself I wasn't going to read any fanfics until my finals were over, but then I saw it was for me and I was like, "O_O What the?"

T.T Thank you so much for this birthday gift, and with my new favorite couple! (You're equally as awesome, btw :3) Daww, they're training/bonding. And in the Pridelands! :D I thought of Mufasa for some reason lol. Terra's such a dofus, in a way lol I can't believe I used that word, and I can't stop smilingOh, this part:

“How can I consider myself to be your protector if I am the one responsible for causing your pain?”

Aqua sighed, “I can heal myself you know?”

Made me laugh XD Aqua, you're so funny when you're so...oblivious. Or, um, blind to Terra's crush on you. :D

I WILL SO FINISH THE TWO-SHOT FOR YOU! Once my finals are done. T.T I need to, you did this for me. Thank you again!

FF009
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Awesome one-shot, as good as always...

Yeah, quite a nice snippet into the life/loves of the two chasers, you can really get an insight into their emotions and feelings just in this one story, despite timewise it would've only covered about a minute of their interaction.

Anyway...keep up the good work!