Reviews for spell
Sook03 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I adore this cliche; fun times abound.
Asterisk Blue chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
PFFFThahahahah!

Ohh, yes.
mshccs chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Please, please write a multi-chaptered sequel to this one-shot... I soooo love SessKag pairings and I like how your one-shot started... Thanks! :D
livelovepeacelaugh chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I loved it, and hope o see more of this series! :3
Ibiki's Lover chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I love it just one question. Is there going to be a second part to it or no?
Temkin Beck chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Waaaaaaah! We need moooore! Pleaaase! Oh noooo!
young kagome chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I don't get it. So they aren't mates? Confusing. And there is no sequel! Boo.
Me chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Haha, I decided to reread some of your works since I'm in a paws-bells mood now. Also I have a test Monday I should be studying for, which means this is the perf time to read ffn like crazy.

Can I just say hot hot hot! Sooo much great UST. I mean, Sesshoumaru is ridiculously hot, and this was such a great way to put all that hotness in action. ;)

You're just so great at writing those alpha male types, like Sesshoumaru and Itachi and Gaara. Love this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Love this couple so much!
Your story is amazing, the characters are totally well described and "in character".
CONGRATULATIONS!
I'd love to read a sequel :)
satomika chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
nice!

i love it!

although i wish there's more to this! :D
Itachiforever342 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I haven't read this one before, but I liked it! A lot! I don't think I could see anything wrong with it, so my highest praise for writing a fic with my favorite pairing! :D
Skyrere chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
hot. I love an aggressive domineering male. XD
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Awesome story and I believe a continuation should come *giggles* you did pretty well describing the characters, I liked it very much! And unlike what you may think this plot is not cliché, in my opinion it holds great potential for a wonderful serie of events, but this only you, my dear writer, can decide! So, it seems Naraku's true plan have not failed at all. Nice things are about to come. I wish you the best, by the way :)
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
i'm so confused!
what did that mean?
SpiritOfSnow chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Aw that's it. I was hoping it would continue. All well, Thank you for the amazing story!