Reviews for Death's Dominion
zule bean chapter 34 . 8/6/2009
Sigh...I hated to open up this chapter, knowing that it would be the last. Thanks for the wonderful story.
Hogwarts Duo chapter 34 . 8/6/2009
I'm so sad to see this story end but I have a feeling there's more in the RaM universe that's begging to be written. If you should ever need ideas, I have a few dozen for RaM-ADMM stories. I know you're shocked.

I thoroughly enjoyed the epilogue. It was nice to see the ceremony from Snape's point of view when Albus gave him the medal. aw.

The bit on the bus on the way to Hermione's was exactly like something that would happen on just an ordinary day and is one more reason why your stories are so popular. It's the little attention to details that makes them more realistic and enjoyable.

I'm glad he decided to stay for a year and then decide. I think Hermione was right. He can stay and then when and if he leaves it will be on his own terms. And it leaves the story at a nice place, leaving us wondering (sorta) how things worked out.

All in all... another brilliant story! Thanks for writing it and sharing it with us.
Hogwarts Duo chapter 33 . 8/6/2009
Another great chapter to an awesome story.

I can so sympathize with Snape, sitting in a meeting or an awards ceremony when you'd rather be a thousand other places. LOL It's a good thing Poppy was there to keep him in his seat. tee hee

The speeches made by Blaise and Harry were great and I love how Blaise was so eloquent and yet Harry struggled, just as I would expect him to in this sort of situation.

Hmm, a few other things:

Siofre is AWESOME! I really love her character for some reason and I think she'd be a hoot.

Alroy... man he was a grumpy guss all night. He seems to be taking on some of Snape's old habits. haha

And the best bit... Minerva kissed Albus and made him blush, aw

What a sweet way to end my night. lol

Looking forward to more, as always!
Elsa chapter 33 . 8/4/2009
Happy Belated Birthday RAM-Albus, xD.

Go Siofre!

Hmm, what was Poppy about to say about Eoghan?

Aww, go Neville and Blaise and Harry with there speeches. See Snape, you are appreciated and praised, and many other people are happy you're still alive!

I love how Hermoine appears pretty often in Snape's thoughts, xD.

Yay for Twisket and the Centaurs.

I loved the Order of Merlin Without Peer, Snape certainly deserves it, and go Harry for thinking about the different classes and stuff.

Awesome chapter, and can't wait to see the epilogue, although that will mean that the story is over. T.T
suchrandomness chapter 33 . 8/3/2009
Wow, the only one with that kind of medal. Cool!
Katy chapter 32 . 7/30/2009
This is so satisfying - not only a happy ending (which I am a sucker for), but also a well thought out and realistic approach to what some of the post-battle isuues are. Thank you for the pleasure this story continues to give.
Elsa chapter 32 . 7/28/2009
Oh, very interesting chapter.

I loved the scene with Albus being revived.

Severus was frowning, but he nodded. “You said someone else here deduced your identity. Who?” How much of a fool had he been?

Aww, poor Severus, he at least shouldn't feel like a fool, and everything else is understandable and very realistic, the way you wrote his reaction and what not was awesome. Although, some of his comments are really hurtful, like “Or just for the fun of it? For your amusement?” and that paragraph, but that's also understandable and Im glad Albus cleared most things up.

Wow, Filius actually guessed?

And wow, the prophecy makes sense now, xD.

Go Colin! lols, Snape might not appreciate his pictures, but I do.

Yay, Quin is well! xD.

And hmm, Gertrude forgave Snape or what.

Awesome chapter.
Hayley chapter 30 . 7/28/2009
Can't believe I stayed up all night reading this! And I don't like reading that much either, but a friend recommended this. Can't wait for the ending,it's suspenseful
Chris chapter 32 . 7/28/2009
Wow,just read the entire story. Intense and absolutely cativating. You deserve an Order of Merlin for this. I'm suggesting to all my friends to read this, and since Snape is one of the main characters, They'll certainly love it.
Jade chapter 32 . 7/28/2009
Different, but I love how you had loyal Slytherin's and made them follow Snape. Excellent story, can't wait till the end
Elsa chapter 31 . 7/27/2009
Aww, Albus's comments and unwillingess to sleep is so sweet, although, the fact that Minerva got hurt is definitely not b/c Albus was too slow or anything.

Poppy care about Snaoe too! xD

Lols at Twiskett, and aw too.

I'm glad Gareth, Minerva, and most of the others are alright.

The scene between Hermoine and Snape was awesome too, the communication and stuff was totally believable and sweet.

Aww, so many cards? More people care!

Can't wait to see Snape seeing Dumbledore and whatever happens next

Awesome chapter, and thanks for putting it up!
Hogwarts Duo chapter 31 . 7/26/2009
This is a fantastic chapter full of answers. It's wonderful to get so many pieces to the puzzle at once and to have them all fit so nicely.

Snape's irritation at not being told the entire truth is very believable and so is Minerva's remark about people trying to sugarcoat what they're telling her. Been there, done that and it's not a good feeling. I'm glad they have each other to give them some honest answers.

I can't wait to read what happens when Snape learns that Albus isn't dead and that Death doesn't look like Albus. tee hee. I hope he's not prone to fits of fainting, haha.

And I found it very sweet and comforting that Albus wouldn't leave Minerva's side while she was still unconscious. That's such a touching scene, there, and it really tugged at my heartstrings. Then, at the end when she's about to "kill" Albus... sniffles... that was so moving.
Hogwarts Duo chapter 30 . 7/26/2009
What an amazing battle scene! Tha amount of detail and your care with descriptions is wonderful and reading this felt like I was actually an observer from somewhere near the battle. I love that feeling!

As if you couldn't guess, Minerva is my favorite character followed by Albus. She's got some great lines here, especially this one: “Excuse me, Tom,” Minerva replied with exaggerated courtesy. “I must check the kitchen. It seems that someone left something unattended and it’s now burning. I can smell the smoke.” That is such a Minerva thing to say and I LOVE IT!

When all of the "dead" appreared before Voldy, I got a huge grin on my face just imagining the shock he must have suffered at seeing not only Harry but also Albus and Gertie. tee hee. What a distraction!

But what's this about Minerva being hit on the head with a piece of the castle? Um, NO! That's not acceptable. I trust she's going to be well in no time at all. How horrible for Albus would it be to have survived only to lose the one he loves the most?
Hogwarts Duo chapter 29 . 7/26/2009
This was a fantastic chapter and so much happens. Wow! Where on earth do I start with a review?

I'm glad Minerva confided in Hermione about what happened between Snape, Minerva, and Albus. I'm sure that helped her to understand more about what is coming with the final battle and to be better prepared.

The flashback to the scene where Melina cast the Celebrare spell on Minerva and the subsequent actions that followed was very well done. The descriptions of the colors and how they, both the colors and ADMM, related to each other were very vivid! I'm glad Minerva went against Albus' wishes and drove the curse from his body, despite his objections.

While I'm not a fan of Scrimgeour, I did feel a tug at my heartstrings when he sent the message home to his wife. That was such a "normal" thing to do and lends a more very human touch to your characters that is unmatched.

The scene with Voldy, Snape, Nagini, Robbie, and Hermione was so intense. I found myself sitting on the edge of my seat reading quickly to find out what happend next.
Elsa chapter 30 . 7/22/2009
Wow, that was an action-packed chapter.

Aww, poor Lucius. It's amazing he's actually still alive, I hope he lives. The Malfoys aren't that bad compared to lots of other people.

I kinda anticipated Scrimgeour dying, what with the message to his wife in the last chapter.

O.o A student killed Professor Sinistra? Darn Slytherins (At least the ones like Goyle)

Haryy's comment about Snape was awesome, xD.

Yay for Snape's Slytherins! That's so awesome of them.

Oh no, not Molly and Percy, poor Weasleys. Although, yay for Gareth saving Ginny!

Go Gertrude!

O.o that was an interesting way to defeat Voldemort.

I hope Gertrude and Gareth and everyone else are alright as well, hopefully. Although, Im thinking that Gareth is dead. T.T
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »