Reviews for It Doesn't Get Much Better Than This
youdon'tknowme chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
I love this story so much. It is so wholesome and sweet. Can't wait to read more about their travels to France.

Congrats on your hubby's graduating! Hope life doesn't get to hetic for you :)
Lady Dragona chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
Ah the City of Love. It sounds like they were having lots of fun. I am so envious.

Congtats to your husband. I feel for you having the kids home for summer, I do too.
cullenbaby94 chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
i hope bella can have kids !

update soon !
Thats-So-Alex chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
You write that best fluff! I can't stop smiling! It's like cuteness overload! :D I loved it! Amazing. :)

Cannot wait for more!
jerseyhalliwell chapter 7 . 6/22/2010
thank you for updating!

i really loved edward in this chapter :)
orlibluver chapter 7 . 6/22/2010
I was so excited to see this update in my inbox today. No one has updated recently and this is one of my favorite fanfics so it was a double whammy in a good way. I loved this chapter, I just can't get enough of these two. I still don't know if I want her to get pregnant yet or not. I love seeing them so in love and single, but I also love Daddy Edward. I just don't know, both are so awesome. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Eliph95 chapter 7 . 6/22/2010
oh i just loved this much, that whenever i see that this story is updated, i always make sure to go back and read the prev chps all over again..i never do that..that's how much i love this story! :) i also had a quick question..have gerard and bella ever met before?
katmom chapter 7 . 6/22/2010
Ah...they need to find some ALONE

And it sounds like you need to also!

Bellaangel383 chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
i love it!
Marianka chapter 5 . 5/11/2010
I love it..)
Marianka chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
Awesome Job u did..)
Marianka chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
Really good job u did..)
Marianka chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
I like it..)
Marianka chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I can nothing say

negative,i love it

how you write..)
Marianka chapter 6 . 5/11/2010
Amazing how you put your

and feeling in here.:)