Reviews for It Doesn't Get Much Better Than This
catliketread chapter 6 . 4/15/2010
Love the chappie, Keep Updating

Shopaholic-ILoveTwilight
cullenbaby94 chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
i hope bella and edward do get pregant ! update soon
Just Another Phase chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
if Edward is worried about having a low sperm count, why doesn't he just send a sample to the lab? he DOES work at the hospital ;)

Mike Newton is a pain in the neck...

Great story... can't wait for more!
Just Another Phase chapter 5 . 4/9/2010
poor E/B... they're being impatient, especially since she was on BC so long... you know what they say... practice makes perfect ;)
Just Another Phase chapter 4 . 4/9/2010
this is like Crystal Light lemonade! the almost lemon, but not quite... that's okay I think we already know what happens and where things go ;)

these two are so cute... that's such a wonderfully exciting time during a marriage!
Just Another Phase chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
oboy Edward has a one-track mind! LOL

a little foreshadowing here?

I could NEVER go to a handsome OB! NEVER! They hired a really GOOD looking doc just as I was having my second (last) baby, and I was so glad I didn't have to rotate to see him because I was having a scheduled C-section...before that, it was three female docs which was perfect!
Just Another Phase chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
Dr. Masen IS dreamy! I like the dialogue - great chapter
pixidancer22 chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
Great chapter, glad that she is ok! Really liked it!
whitegurl2013 chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
s story is great! cant wait to read more! : )
ES3 chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
Aww, I loved this chapter. I'm getting so invested in their desire to conceive that I can't help but feel badly in every chapter that it doesn't quite happen for them yet. You've really crafted a world and two characters who are easy to relate to!
xXcullencrazyXx chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
Awesome chapter! Edward is so nice with the kids!
Justine Lark chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
It is fun to see Edward at work and to see the two of them coping with obstacles. I was on bedrest during my first pregnancy and my husband always made up snacks and a plate of lunch for me before he left for work, so I really like that part.
joayla chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
That was really touching and I forget how angsty you can be. I really felt for Edward when he told carlsile about the tests it's nice to see a mans perspective it can be hard on them trying for a baby too.

As usual a fantastic chapter keep up the good work Hun!

Xx
Lady Dragona chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
I love this story. The terror of seeing your wife come into the hospital as a patient is probably the worst things that could happen - short of her coming in DOA. I am glad that the accident wasn't as bad as it could have been. I also love that Edward was able to talk to Carlisle about what he and Bella are facing. You need someone to talk to when things aren't going as you had planned.
Thats-So-Alex chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
I should probably keep up more, and then I would have known that you'd carried this on. Lol. :)

It's so dang cute! Seriously. I love it! :D So much! :)

Looking forward to see where it's going, definitely can't wait for more! :D
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »