Reviews for It Doesn't Get Much Better Than This
SydnyMitch chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
OK I REALLY REALLY WANT EDWARD AND BELLA TO GET PREGNATE ALREADY... SO PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN SOON! KEEP WRITING...I REALLY LOVE READING THIS STORY SO YEAH! KEEP WRITING!
Alinka chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
Thank you for updating! XD
iwannabegilmore chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
very cute update soon!
Gleena chapter 6 . 4/7/2010
I love this chapter! I think it is the sweet Edward, the awkward Edward, the panicked Edward, the sexy Edward, and the angry Edward. Or maybe it's just Edward. ;)

Edward with little kids is always too sweet. I loved him with Ethan. Any guy who can get puked on and then still be nice to another kid is definitely a super man.

I keep seeing Edward scratching his nose with the wedding ring displayed, front and center. Not the smoothest move, but hopefully it did the job!

I'm impressed Edward was able to function at all with little Ruby after his scare/shock!

M. Bath and a massage. Works for me.

I know it would be so wrong for Edward to punch Mike's lights out. I still wanted to see it. Hey, at least we got to kill him off once. ;)
katmom chapter 6 . 4/7/2010
Dang...another negative...sigh...been there...done that...hated it...

BUT, she could have the x-rays...and practicing is still nice...

Maybe on their vacation...

Kathie
jerseyhalliwell chapter 6 . 4/7/2010
i always sigh happily after reading your updates :)
youdon'tknowme chapter 6 . 4/7/2010
Such a great story. I love how you incorporate other characters from the books into your stories. Keep up the good work and the excellent writing!
orlibluver chapter 6 . 4/7/2010
Aw, it was so sweet. As soon as you said that he was called down to the MVA, I thought that he would lose his patient. Did not see Bella coming at all, but it was a pleasant surprise. This story just keeps getting better and better. Can't wait for the next one.
hippogriff-tamer chapter 5 . 4/3/2010
ebhg,

There are still people out there reading this as xXcullencrazyXx pointed out..you are a wonderful writer and this story is just darling...I am happy for Rose and Emmett and I hope that Bella and Edward get to share the same joy soon...look forward to the next chapter!

HT
ES3 chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
Sigh, I always love new chapters of this story. There's just something so sweet about Happyward and his Belovedella. All the little daydreams and quips were so cute, particularly the one about Edward playing Christmas carols by the fire (who wouldn't imagine that?) and the accusations that they were already very rabbit-like :-).
xXcullencrazyXx chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
WOW! Amazing as usual..Bella still has her truck..hehe..How old are Edward and Bella by the way?
Youdon'tknowme chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
This story is just so unbelievably cute! I'm hoping she tested too soon. I just love there relationship and I can't wait to learn more about them. How did they meet? Again, great story. I love how it's a feel good with hints at adult themes. You are such a talented writer. Keep up the good work :)
orlibluver chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Is that last line a small cliff hanger or just a simple, last sentence? Loved this chapter, even if they weren't pregnant. I liked seeing them consoling each other. Can't wait for the next chapter.
keepinitfresh chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Cute chapter! I wish they were pregnant, though. Maybe soon.
Eliph95 chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
aww poor edward's ego got a beating..hehehe..loved it! i absolutetly love this story! it's jut too sweet!
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »