Reviews for Moonless Nights
emily007 chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
Your friend should have never said anything like that to you. Your stories are AMAZING and I am making my way through them all as we speak. You are a talented writer and nobody should be saying rude things about your stories that you have obviously put a lot of work into. I am not sure whether or not this comment will mean anything to you, but as a fanfiction writer myself I completely understand just how much negative comments, such as what you friend said, can bring you down. But I learned to just focus on the positive comments, not the negative ones. I truly hope that you continue updating for each and every one of your fabulous stories and that you feel proud for each and every positive review that you receive by readers.
From emily007
JASPERxHALE-YES chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't stop writing.

I especially love my country, my home :)
twimaniac chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
hey

dont be sad

ur stories r the best i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve them especially my ountry my home

plzzzzzzzzz continue writing

ur writing is simply awsum

all the best

abeer
I 3 twilight chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
Update great story
kristy chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
please update the chapters as i liked the story so far... i wanna see how Edward n Bella get together.. i guess Carlisle will loose his war against Russia n then everything happens.. but anyhow i want to read what u have written!
gossipgracey chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
Update really good but I want to know wat happens next
blb1000 chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
Please don't let one "friend" ruin your writing mojo. Write what you enjoy and let your readers critique it.

BTW, you may not have received many pole votes cuz it's tough to read 3-4 stories and THEN remember to vote - possibly days later.
PoppiKaur1910 chapter 4 . 1/30/2010

YOU CANT LEAVE THIS STORY TOO!

Seriously u hav to finish thisso

plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plzplzplz

UPDATE

heheAJ
moore8879 chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
I really enjoy reading your stories. I wish you would keep writing. You are very talented and you should keep at it. Who cares what your friend thinks. If you enjoy it keep up with it. I also think you need a new friend. A true friend would support you in what you love. So personally I don't think she is a true friend. Put her on hiatus not your stories. Also don't feel bad if people don't review. Just know that a lot of people are reading your stories. Keep it up Please!
Rebecca Cullen 1991 chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
i really really realy love this story and i hope you continue it when you feel ready :)
swirlygirl123 chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
NONONONONONONO! I LOVE THESE STORIES! DONT TAKE THEM DOWN!
Ms. Jade A. Cullen chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
AH! NO U HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS STORY! PLZ PLZ PLZ! U MUST CONTINUE! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! PLZ PLZ PLZ! U MUST CONTINUE! ILL DO ANYTHING! I WILL HAVE ESME BAKE U COOKIES! I WILL HAVE JACOB BE YOUR PET DOG! I WILL HAVE EMETT BE YOUR PERSONAL COMIDIAN! I WILL HAVE ALICE BE YOUR PERSONAL DESIGNER! ANYTHING! PLZ PLZ PLZ! IM GONNA CRY! DO U WANT ME TO CRY? NO! I DIDNT THINK SO! PLZ PLZ PLZ! YOUR STORIES... ITS LIKE A DRUG TO ME... PLZ PLZ PLZ!
cookies-n-edward.yummy chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
i think that this story is super good! a twilight in the making! trust me if it gets you to write more i'll review every day until you get to your goal. or would that be cheating? we'll anyway hurry up people i want to read this story! ps i read all your chapters for silent tears they are really good!

any way keep up the bestest writing! (i know bestest isnt a word, i like to make things up)
paba56 chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
your story is really great and can't wait for the next chapter(still hoping it won't be long)you had a great writing skills and keep it up