Reviews for Privileges Revoked
aangismyhomie chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Yay for picking on Dick, amusing Titans antics and some Spaqua action! This fic is absolutely perfect, all of the Titan Superstore ones are. :)
The Stars Are Veiled chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
i couldn't stop laughing throughout this entire fanfic X'D i think Garth's turn on the speakers was my absolute favourite X'D update again soon pleasse! :D
nuttyfruits chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
LOL! This is so FUNNY! I couldn't stop laughing for a few minutes. XD Damn I like the spaqua part! X3
idki'mjustweird chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
"Harper, Dick wants your ass in the you." Definitely my favorite part. XD Can't wait to see your other stories.
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
This was awesome. I look forward to more.
Memoirs of the Haberdashery chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
XD I just finished rereading this series and it's still just as funny/epic as it was the first time. _~
Fangirl140 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Oh...My...God! This story was hilarious! I seriously couldn't stop laughing at all! My favorite parts had to be the one with Jinx when she started to cuss out that girl who had her hands on Wally, both times with Roy (the whole 'judging people as they walked in' part was funny!), and the one with Garth! If I ever heard something like that over a speaker system, I would seriously pass out from the total hotness! I seriously can't get over that part with Garth and Roy! Anyways, I loved this story, and you did a great job! Thank you for the wonderful fic!
darlingmess chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Teehee loved this, 'twas funny. So yay. Oh and good old spaqualad loving in there.
loki lee chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
HAHAHAAHA... Actually I've read this about 5 times... BUT THAT'S CAUSE IT'S SO GOOD! Love this so much, it's great.

(love this series too, they're all good)

Poor Robin! All his staff are... well, let's just say they're not suited to doing loudspeaker. XD I feel for the guy.
carnifax chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
DARLING! I'm sorry that it took me (as usual) far too long to review this. This is probably my favorite of the Titan Store series, as you called them, and although it took me forever to locate (How should Carni know to look under "Robin" as a character? I'm not nearly that intelligent!), it was well worth the effort. Firstly, because torturing Dick in any sense is bound to be hysterical, and secondly, because you tortured him using all the Titans, and you somehow managed to make each of their short segments portray their uniqueness perfectly. I'm seriously impressed by how you took something so specific (using the mic system in a store) and made it so that every Titan messed it up in their own way. And then, of course, I love that Dick ended up with the job after all was said and done... The poor kid. (Not. xD)

Favorite line: "...In the middle, I think. I mean /I'd/ do you but yeah..." The thing is, Roy would TOTALLY do that. And he would also go against Dick's explicit orders, and interrupt Garth with a mid-mic makeout (say that five times fast!). Now that I think about it, Roy would probably deliberately keep the microphone on... He's kind of an exhibitionist anyway.

And weirdly enough, I recognized what Karen was humming before I even read your author's note. Oh, crazy me... :D

Can't wait to see what the Titan Store goes through next. xD

Magical Meerkat chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
LOL this was so funny I loved it :)
Arkadian Toad chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Hehe, Robin's bad day amuses me too!

I love this series, it's very creative. And it has the best couples(coughSpaquacough)

I hope you continue this!