Reviews for Sarah vs Fulcrum's Transdimensional Killer Cold
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Wow, this is one of my favorite stories, and I have it bookmarked, trying to catch on reading, and realized I've never reviewed this. Great story...love all your stories. Thank you for writing. Look forward to more.
Doc in Oz chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Thank you very much for adding to this.

Naturally, brilliant.

I pretty much chuckled my way the whole chapter (and went back to the start for a dose of genius, then back to the second. Thank you).
jinxed97 chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Great story...always a big fan of your work. Thank you for continuing to write. Best Wishes and Happy Holidays...
aardvark7734 chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
That was so much better than the draft you showed me!

The grinch parts fit sublimely, the momentum builds smoothly to the climax and you added some really nice bits to fill some of the dodgy junctions. Just an overall fantastic job!

I stand amazed. It's a crime you don't do this more. :)
Frea O'Scanlin chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
So that...that was something else. And by else, I mean "awesome" and by awesome, I mean, "I laughed for about ten minutes and then I remembered the congested voices chirping in harmony and then I started laughing again." Thanks for this, CJ. Seriously. Your Casey is amazing and amazingly grumpy. I just have this perfect mental picutre of Casey letting out a little giggle as he sets up the camera and positions the bodies.

Not a sentence I thought I'd be typing when I woke up this morning, just fyi.

And the Grinch? The Grinch makes EVERYTHING BETTER. EVERYTHING. Thank you so much for that!
JuJus chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
Evil, evil Casey! Wonderful
BDaddyDL chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Thanks so much for a wonderful story. I'm glad to see the mix of humor and romance in such a wonderful story.
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
That was hilarious too! I really like your fics...most of them having me laughing. Great job again!
chucklover chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
i love this! now john casey! hes hot!
Enceludus chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Aw that was so sweet! I love Ellie and Devon's reaction at the end x
anon4utu chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Charah, with a cold. A bacteria infested pick-me up.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I loved this story very very job!:)
Poa chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
CJ! I was cruisin' for new material, and look what I found! Treasure! This was absolutely wonderful. The writing is superb. I have rarely found writers who can take us into Sarah's thoughts such as you have. Lots of humor, and a satisfyingly sweet ending. This is the Charah I find most captivating. Thank you for writing!
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
AW. I laughed out-loud more times than is necessary to say, and I think the ending made it even better.
MythosNaomi chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
sque. that was very cute :)