Reviews for With Wolfish Grins
Gryophone chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
This was hilarious and i felt it was very in character. I'd love to see more of this story.
lunabloodmoon666 chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
omg i looove this soo much and i hope you continue it VERY soon lol :DD
MilissaRukia chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
I just started to read your stories and do not mind waiting for some more. I enjoyed reading what you wrote in this story. And the grammer and spelling were not bad at all.
Melle sue chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
A couple months my ass. Its been over a year, not to be rude. I read your other work and you are a great writer. Love this story!
SilverRingasaMemory chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
update please? :3

This story has really got me off the edge. And even I too am a scetter-brain. And having the brain farts. :/ I can't think of what's going to happen for my chapter. XD
Kin91 chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
Please continue the nest chapter soon I like this story very much :)
Haru Inuzuka chapter 6 . 3/28/2011
-laughs- This is really cool! So...I take it that Yako is turning into a Werewolf or something? Cool. Hahaha, just watch Neuro milk this for all its worth! XDD I CAN wait...though I'm pouting over it. ;_; ... X)
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
Aw *pouts*
Saissister chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
Update? Pretty Please...!
Applejax XD chapter 6 . 1/1/2011
i can't wait for the updates! XD
Rhiannon's blackbird chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
Well that last bit was a bit unexpected, I hope to see what happens next soon.
Kirari123 chapter 6 . 11/23/2010
Continue on it's really funny for Yako to act like a dog or wolf.

So maybe if you continue you might put Neuro calling Yako something that relates to her as what she look likes.
Shiina Yuki chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
I'll be waiting. :D so please update as soon as you can,
lil and tiny chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
I can chew your head off now o.0 There I was jumping up and down when I saw two updates in my inbox. To find both telling me the same thing : nah, not an update.

But guess I can look forward to better updates soon, eh? :D
Kin91 chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
Please continue with this story!I can't wait for the next chapter pretty pleaaasee!