Reviews for TARDIS, the musical
Ruairi chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
This chapter made me so happy :D my only problem is that some of the lines don't fit :(
Panther Moon chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
The first song is entitled “The Gambler” by Kenny Rodgers, and I thought that this song was particularly clever. The pacing for the song and the crafting of the parody lyrics was very well done. The second is “Who Loves You” by the Four Seasons, and I knew that one instantly. Just one note on this one, when Jack is singing, you wrote “grey” instead of the color “gray.” The third one took me forever to place as I haven’t listened to the soundtrack from Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat in ages. It’s my Dad’s favorite musical. Nice pick with the multi-colored Dalek’s for that one. The song was “Go, Go, Go, Joseph.” And finally, the last one is “I Know Him So Well” by Whitney Houston.

You could add a bit more story if you want, but the lyrics for this were quite well done and it was an entertaining read. Thanks!
Annabeth The Unicorn chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This is great! But... What songs are these? Please tell me?
ZombieKillerLevi chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
*spazzes* YOU, my nerdy, amazing friend, are BRILLIANT! BRILLIANT AND AWESOME!

Remain awesome,

ZKL
racheyroo chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
What can I say? This is just WONDERFUL! *giggles*

Especially Chapter 3 (hence why I'm reviewing on this chapter!) *lol*

I wont say anything else coz I'll just end up drabbling on at you & you have enough of that normally without it happening here!
Chrissi chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
Progressing nicely! I can just see it on stage! Lol
Chrissi chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
Wonderful!
Chrissi chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
Could feel my foot tapping along to the rhythm of the song then!

Love it!
Chrissi chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Good start Valkian! Interesting concept!
BananaBabe903 chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
lol! funny! i could totally imagine that! amazing! :)
Rose Eclipse chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
*Giggles hysterically* Oh, this is wonderful. You should really write to ALW and ask him to create the Doctor Who musical. I could imagine it simply called "TARDIS" for easier reasons. How about a song where all the Doctor's female companions come out and sing in rivalry and then harmony?

I'm loving it, Marieke. Keep up the good work!
RachelClaire chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
LOL! I didn't recognise the first two chapters, but this third one was totally epic C Nicely done, I love the way the rhythm all fits. Ex-ter-min-ate!

Anna xx